What's Happening in Your TS2 Challenge? Chat

shannonagins
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: What's Happening in Your TS2 Challenge? Chat

Post by shannonagins »

So, Shan has just birthed the final babe of the second generation of my trailer park challenge, a grand total of 21 babies. That's 2 more than the Duggars. I think I'm done playing big families for a while. Thank god that so far, my heir choices are romance, fortune and grilled cheese.
Welcome to the Trailer Park!
Updated 2/26/2016
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

Not a challenge I'm currently doing, persay, but does anyone know if there ever was a "Sims Survivor Challenge" or "Sims Survival Challenge?" I could have sworn I remember having it bookmarked for posterity on old boolprop, but google has been unhelpful.

Basically, it was similar in tone to the Midnight Sun Challenge (never leave your lot ever) but it functioned more like the Asylum challenge in that you had a group of sims selected as castaways and had a checklist of things to unlock before they could "go home." Also, I think Seasons was either recommended or required for it, since you couldn't refill your fridge any other way.
shannonagins
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by shannonagins »

Yes! There was one! There was even a bunch of items on Mod for it pulled from Castaway stories. Can't remember what it was called but I remember it.

Oh my god.
The trailer is finally getting back into decent shape with 4 teens, and only one baby. All the teens are cleaning on their own and even simShan is cleaning. The school aged children are fighting every three seconds, and the social worker is threatening to come because one kid decided to hide his homework on a far off corner of the lot. All the other kids at least do theirs every couple days, he's not done a single one. And I have a ghost who is scaring everyone. Oh, and SimShan is pregnant, again. Thanks a lot risky woohoo, I completely forgot I had that installed.
Welcome to the Trailer Park!
Updated 2/26/2016
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Figured out how to fix permanently crashing Secret Society abductees: open up Boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled True and click "add to secret society." This bypasses the abduction, so you won't get photos (or go to the lot) and it won't fix any crashing upon loading hidden (or large) lots that you have, but it will get your game back on track.

... And now I can go back to playing the legacy greek house in a sane manner!
raebeth47

Post Counts

Post by raebeth47 »

Pengy, there are multi PT hacks out there. If you have one of those, my understanding is that hybrids can get pregnant.
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

I am finally adding some cas sims to my BACC. I have gone two sim years with only two households.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Young dale's Crown Princess has just been born! It's a national day of celebration for all Youngdalians.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Updated Youngdale again!

Simself - Week 2
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

About halfway through the Winter 2 rotation of my prosperity :)
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I just finished the Messy Messlot Challenge! I'll be posting that shortly. It's happening in Youngdale, of course.
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

The Silk Road has taken a back seat to Mauricettes Neighborhood Stories and Revenant, but I figure its okay since I finished the second rotation. I need to catch up with my other neighborhoods. Revenant is a lot more fun since the reboot, which might be why its getting more attention. Sending Bistre to college sans her brothers was a good call. She definitely had more face time to develop her character.
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

I'm avoiding staging or writing or picture editing for the Legacy by building apartments for the new Uni grads. And swearing at the computer because I tried to make a brownstone with two regular two-bedroom apartments and a third-floor studio bachelor pad... and the third apartment isn't rentable for some reason.

*Sigh.*
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

I have to start over. *sigh*
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

House 11 of Fall, Round 6 in Shademoor just crashed. Now I have to redo the quads' birthday and I don't wanna. The mean quad is now attacking one of the younger siblings and then he gets attacked by his wombmate. Now that they be teens again (after the replay), I am hoping to keep them too busy to fight. At least no one is slated to die in this house. Luckily part of the update was on another lot and got saved when she returned home in love and pregnant. I'm hoping to keep the next 19 houses baby-free. I'm overrun with children and teens at the moment and I need a break.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

I just seem to feel like playing the hood right now rather than writing for the RKC. Still having a blast with it....I just uh can't seem to stop playing long enough to write a chapter. LOL....I'm gonna pay for that when I do sit down I'm sure cause I won't remember what happened in half the pictures....but I just can't stop playing. Someone save me. LOL
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

The TPC is moving along, as the triplets have become teens, the quads children and Neo's 4th (and last) pregnancy has come to term. Ilo is nearing the end of her lifespan, which I honestly feel sad about... but that's the deal with challenge founders, no matter how invested you get in them they eventually have to go. Unless you do that one alphabetacy I read about where you have to keep the founder alive 'til the end.

Solfège is, as noted in its thread, on indefinite hiatus. I might start another hood-wide challenge in its place, but we'll see.

Oh Lorde! is still at 14/60 on the child count, as I've been playing the spares. Man, now I get why other simmers have complained so much about playing your sims through college -_-
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

Round 6 of my BACC is finally coming to a close. I just can't find a challenge for this lady. She was originally made for a (her name is Honey Comb) Queen Bee, but I do not want 60 more needless sims in this overcrowded town. Then I was thinking of doing the cheesecake variant of the 100 baby challenge, which is so much worse. Also, I counted up all the new households for Round 7 and it hits over 40 households :(
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Jesslb429 »

Uh.... :shifty: well... :shifty: I just failed the Monster Mash challenge after like 2 hours of play. I did not take good care of my founder and he died of starvation. While pregnant. After being turned into a witch...d'oh! I'm so bad at Sims 2 now! I was pretty good before 3 came out, but now I'm total crap at it! Ugh! :banghead: I am starting to feel like a constant screw up!
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

*Small voice* I'm rebuilding my legacy neighborhood because university got borked... right after the first legacy kids graduated, but haven't moved home yet. :banghead:

Riverblossom Hills 3.0, here we come.

After I extract every single sim in that neighborhood...

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”