OWBC Bad Apple Issue

skilynn

OWBC Bad Apple Issue

Post by skilynn »

Hello, everyone. I am playing an unpublished OWBC and one of the challenges I took on was One Bad Apple. My Bad Apple grew up to a child a few Sim days ago and has passed out five times because he will not go to bed.

I've tried many things to help this poor kid but to no avail. I reset the ownership for all beds in the house, used his older brother to make sure the bed was a valid sleeping location, reset the Bad Apple, and replaced the bed itself a few times.

So my question is, does this sound like a game issue, or simply my Bad Apple being a Bad Apple? I would hate to see him keep losing aspiration points if it's a game issue.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: OWBC Bad Apple Issue

Post by Radiochocolate »

Sounds to me like his other needs spawn commands instead of going to bed, or other people steal the bed/the route is blocked before he can get there.

Try having another sim call him over to the bedroom, then keep him locked there until he goes to sleep (unless he's hungry).
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
skilynn

Re: OWBC Bad Apple Issue

Post by skilynn »

I tried it out, and it worked okay, but it turns out removing the Smart Beds mod made everything work great! I'll miss my Sims going to the correct bed, but at least it'll keep my Bad Apple from loosing so much aspiration. He attacked his brother the other day; here's hoping he doesn't do it to another.

Thank you so much for your help!

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”