Bacherlor/rette Challenge Chat - Hardships and Achievements

cowplant

Post Counts

Bacherlor/rette Challenge Chat - Hardships and Achievements

Post by cowplant »

I've noticed that we don't have a lot of Bachelor/rette Challenges.
And I really need help with my one, so, here!

I've set up my 2 households (lonely Bachelor and the Singles) but when I combine them, the Bachelor has different levels of liking with evry one, ranging from 0 to 14.
Is that normal or should I fix it?

And, seconds, my sims don't seem to be very autonomous, even though I have turned on free will and ACR. Again, ist that normal?

Thirds - Why are there no pre-created Bachelor Mansions around?

What are your answers, do you have questions of your own? Let's talk, chat, blabber etc!
~ Winner of the Golden Plumbbobs in the categories of ~
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Find me on:
[Tumblr] ~ [Twitch] ~ [Wordpress] ~ [Youtube]
[The Viridi (Video) Chronicles]
My little lazy legacy
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Bacherlor/rette Challenge Chat - Hardships and Achieveme

Post by Keika »

Hey cowplant!

The reason why you might not see a lot of bachelor/rette challenges floating around is that a lot of them are probably tied to legacies, rather than being their own standalone challenges. Those BCs frequently are listed in their legacy's table of contents rather than their own thread. I know that's where mine is. ;)

Yes, you should fix the bachelor's different relationship levels with everyone. My copy of the rules says that you're supposed to boolprop them all down to 0/0, but I don't know if that's something I added in or if that was actually copy/pasted from the site. ^^ In any case, it gives some sims a pretty unfair advantage, seeing as in the first couple days 14 points is a pretty massive score!

I noticed the autonomy issue in my playthrough of the challenge, too. How far in have you gotten (or did you get when you posted this topic a month ago ^^;)? It might just be that everyone's needs are full, so they're not feeling the need to run to the toilet or the kitchen or the person beside them or whatever. In my case, I discovered I had to put a guiding hand in once in a while... for instance, when sims decided to sit and hang out all day rather than do anything autonomously. Fun times.

You know what? I don't know. You would think there would be. I would offer mine, but it was kind of a... special case. My bachelor was an alien on a spaceship, and the outside was pretty much dry walls and illogical architecture. :)

Sorry this reply is so late. You've probably already played through your BC by now! But I thought this topic deserved a reply, since you had some pretty legitimate questions here. :)
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Keika pretty much summed it up.

You might try a pre-made dorm or hotel, and change the zoning to make it residential, and then alter it to suit.

I posted my Bachelorette challenge separately, with a link to my BARKC, because I noticed how empty that board was, and it was my prologue, anyway. But, yeah, check the legacies for Bachelor challenges, and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I think I used the SimBlender to set everyone as strangers, at 0/0 relationship, since it does give them all random starting relationships.

Anyway, I hope you were able to make it all work, and post it, soon.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
cowplant

Post Counts

Post by cowplant »

Holy short, you must think I'm so rude @@
I sincerely just forgot about this thread!

Due to some CC-Issues, I was not able to make my Bachelorchallenge work. They all snapped in and out of actions, pretty randomly, and my autonomy was borked too. I may try one again sometimes, but right now I'm ok with my video legacy.

Thank you guys for answering though. I feel better knowing what's up now :)
~ Winner of the Golden Plumbbobs in the categories of ~
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Find me on:
[Tumblr] ~ [Twitch] ~ [Wordpress] ~ [Youtube]
[The Viridi (Video) Chronicles]
My little lazy legacy
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

No worries. I forgot about it, too.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”