Mini-Challenges roundup!

Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Mini-Challenges roundup!

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

I noticed that there's not a place to collect links for challenges that can be done in under a generation, and especially not for ones that don't rely on making your sims reproduce or raise children. Aside from the Asylum challenge, I can't even think of any off the top of my head :hmm:

Here's one list of mini challenges that I know of, compiled by fightocrime. They seem to be geared towards legacy generations. Can also be found here.

Link or explain your challenge away in the replies!
Last edited by Scribal_Goddess on July 25th, 2015, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Mini-Challenges roundup!

Post by mysterymusic7 »

I've done a vacation mini challenge where I took a sim and tried to earn all the vacation rewards before.
I've taken one sim and tried to see how many career tracks I could have them top/see how many LTW I could achieve with them in one lifetime.
But you're right there aren't too many short challenges out there.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Isn't there one for getting all the talent badges?

Yeah, we need more short challenges. The problem is, they tend to be included as bonus challenges in the longer challenges.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

@mysterymusic7: I remember the one with the careers... it was like, career hunter or something?

@MichelleCYoung: There was a talent badge collector thing, but I only remember it as an alternative for the capture-all-scholarships challenge, for those who didn't want to kill off their teen sims' parents. So I only ever saw it in legacies. :)

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”