Mini-Challenges roundup!

And I'm never going to quit until I face my challenge.
Forum rules
The Legacy & Challenge Story Update Threads have been revived! These are a fantastic group of threads where you can post every single one of your legacy or challenge story updates and shamelessly plug yourself! When you post your next legacy or challenge post, then feel free to post an update into the thread as well! And as if one plug isn't enough, at the end of the month someone will come along and post a big omnipost of all the updates that have been posted within the aforementioned month.
The (Un)Official Legacy & Challenge Story Update Thread: TS2

Mini-Challenges roundup!

Postby Scribal_Goddess » July 20th, 2015, 6:30 pm

I noticed that there's not a place to collect links for challenges that can be done in under a generation, and especially not for ones that don't rely on making your sims reproduce or raise children. Aside from the Asylum challenge, I can't even think of any off the top of my head :hmm:

Here's one list of mini challenges that I know of, compiled by fightocrime. They seem to be geared towards legacy generations. Can also be found here.

Link or explain your challenge away in the replies!
Last edited by Scribal_Goddess on July 25th, 2015, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scribal_Goddess

Medals: 1
2016 Easter Events (1)

Re: Mini-Challenges roundup!

Postby mysterymusic7 » July 22nd, 2015, 9:24 am

I've done a vacation mini challenge where I took a sim and tried to earn all the vacation rewards before.
I've taken one sim and tried to see how many career tracks I could have them top/see how many LTW I could achieve with them in one lifetime.
But you're right there aren't too many short challenges out there.
mysterymusic7

Medals: 5
Sims 2 Legacy (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Silver Writing Award 2017 (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)

Postby MichelleCYoung » July 22nd, 2015, 9:43 am

Isn't there one for getting all the talent badges?

Yeah, we need more short challenges. The problem is, they tend to be included as bonus challenges in the longer challenges.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
Alphabetepic Apocalypse updated 4-1-16 - Adventure Complete
Parker Trailer Park Challenge updated Mar 27, 2017
Youngdale Build a Royal Queendom Challenge updated Sep 25, 2017
The NeenerNanner Apocalypse - October 31, 2016 A New Hope Apocalypse - October 9, 2016 - hiatus until I upgrade my computer
Simself version 1 Simself version 2
MichelleCYoung
House of Llama
House of Llama

Medals: 13
Golden Plumbob (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Apocalypse Challenge (2) Completed a Challenge! (1) Gold Writing Award 2016 (1) Gold Writing Award 2017 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) Happy Birthday (1) Teresa's Troll (1)
Great Migration of 2014 (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Netherlands (1)

Postby Scribal_Goddess » July 25th, 2015, 1:18 pm

@mysterymusic7: I remember the one with the careers... it was like, career hunter or something?

@MichelleCYoung: There was a talent badge collector thing, but I only remember it as an alternative for the capture-all-scholarships challenge, for those who didn't want to kill off their teen sims' parents. So I only ever saw it in legacies. :)
Scribal_Goddess

Medals: 1
2016 Easter Events (1)

Return to Sims 2 Challenge Chat