Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Request for Bachelors

Post by Ani-Mei »

Still have Tybold Beta, my awesome evil Romance AU second generation heir. Also have Roserade Scott, he's a child but can be aged up. I got him for Ellie (LittleWhiteComet) for her legacy. Both have good genetics, Tybold's eyes are definitely pass-downable and Roserade has the ears. Their stories are in my siggy.

Tybold Beta
Roserade Scott
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

The guy sims I have on Box already, so hopefully there's someone who catches your eye!

(From the Wrongway Legacy)
Hex Wrightway

(From Riverside)
Ares Langerak
Henry Lagoon

(From my Towering Legacy, pictures here)
Eric Alioto
Beat Stone

(Sims from an old ISBI of mine, pictures here)
Twix Krunkles
Rolo Krunkles
Rhubarb Krunkles
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Oh, boy! Thanks to you both! I have some others, off PMs, and stuff, so now I have to make choices.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

OK, so updates. Bachelor #6 will be Neptunium Rauta from Radiochocolate's Iron Values TPC. I adored him in the challenge, and just HAD to have him.

Then, I read submissions from Ani-Mei and Sam. I've already got one from Ani-Mei (but I sure do appreciate the extra submission!), and so I picked one from Sam. I'm going to do Beat Stone, because THAT NOSE!

I am now busy putting together the town, or at least the Royal Palace, for the challenge to begin, so I won't be posting the pics here. I will, however, update with a link to the Royal Bachelor Queendom Challenge, when it's all set and ready.

Thanks, all, for your help with this.
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

And it's done and posted! My bachelors have done their best, and one of them will be my new King Consort.

Youngdale Build a Royal Queendom Challenge

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”