Do PlantSims count as heirs? (Legacy)

Do PlantSims count as heirs? (Legacy)

Post by 0123456789 »

This happened some time ago when I created a normal human male Sim. Along with the one-room house he built on the 5x5 lot, he had 10 gardening plots. One day, he went to work and was too tired to tend the plants when he got home. So, his wilted plants appeared bug-infested, and two plants died. He tended and sprayed some more, until he became a PlantSim. I had never played with a PlantSim before, except the time when I was in that house in Riverblossom Hills. So, I experimented with him and thought it was cool that spores could fly off from his head. I also made a PlantBaby, but for some quirky reason, the PlantBaby really lagged my game. It didn't before when I was playing the Riverblossom family. I eventually deleted the family. Still, I wonder what if his life had continued. Can he pass the Legacy Challenge as a PlantSim?
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Do PlantSims count as heirs? (Legacy)

Post by Ani-Mei »

If that's how you want to set up the lineage line. As long as the bloodline can be traced back to your founder it counts in a legacy.
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

I don't see why not, and the rules don't seem to mention plantsims at all. A plantsim heir would be a fun generation, I think!

I once saw a legacy... let's see, it was the "Super Fast Legacy" by cowforbrains, which you can find here if you're interested... that started with a plantsim and spawned every generation until the end. It was over in two chapters. Thought you might find that interesting. ;)
WistfulRose

Post Counts

Post by WistfulRose »

That's fast. O.O Kind of defeats the purpose of a legacy challenge... maybe, but I guess not. Hmm...

Guess it depends on what your goal is for your legacy.

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”