Build a City Challenge Chat

And I'm never going to quit until I face my challenge.
Forum rules
The Legacy & Challenge Story Update Threads have been revived! These are a fantastic group of threads where you can post every single one of your legacy or challenge story updates and shamelessly plug yourself! When you post your next legacy or challenge post, then feel free to post an update into the thread as well! And as if one plug isn't enough, at the end of the month someone will come along and post a big omnipost of all the updates that have been posted within the aforementioned month.
The (Un)Official Legacy & Challenge Story Update Thread: TS2

Re: Build a City Challenge Chat

Postby Anne » April 12th, 2017, 6:44 am

That's really interesting! Thanks for the elaborate explanation - I think I'm going to figure out something like this two, based on your system. It's bound to shake things up a bit. :)
Anne
House of Smustle
House of Smustle

Medals: 10
Apocalypse Challenge (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Drinks on the House (1)
Netherlands (1)

Postby Bexx87 » April 15th, 2017, 3:37 am

Ive come up with a strategy, Im gonna make every household own and run 5 businesses each so each household can get 1 sm each
Proud owner of

Wool Family: Generation A 22 kids so far **updated 01/04/17**

Follow the Wool family kids: what happens after they move out: Simapopulas (BACC) Rounds 1 - 4 ** updated 14/04/17**

Wool Family tree: Wool Family Tree **updated 17/04/17**
Bexx87
Simapopulas Owner
House of Plumbob

Medals: 2
Watermelon Bliss (1) United Kingdom (1)

Postby Scribal_Goddess » April 21st, 2017, 9:53 pm

Bexx87 wrote:Ive come up with a strategy, Im gonna make every household own and run 5 businesses each so each household can get 1 sm each

Good luck... my face would be doing something like this :dizzy: lol.
Scribal_Goddess

Medals: 1
2016 Easter Events (1)

Previous

Return to Sims 2 Challenge Chat