Nova Hollow, a BaCC (UPDATED 3/28/19)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Nova Hollow, a BaCC (UPDATED 3/14/19)

Post by simsterlyrock »

A lot sure did happen in the first season! :lol: I'm really excited for winter. :)
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
I love all of Camryn's outfit changes this chapter. All the outfit changes in general too. Twenty best friends is a fun one and lots of time on the phone. I like trying the LTWs I haven't tried before. Ash is a cutie, and a trooper for living with triple bolt parents :lol:
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

Pony wrote:
Spoiler:
I love all of Camryn's outfit changes this chapter. All the outfit changes in general too. Twenty best friends is a fun one and lots of time on the phone. I like trying the LTWs I haven't tried before. Ash is a cutie, and a trooper for living with triple bolt parents :lol:
Spoiler:
I have easily like sixty photos of Camryn on the phone, half because of her LTW and half because Chester is legitly a phone stalker. I'm not kidding, any time that phone rings for any of his lovers it's always CHESTER.
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Re: Nova Hollow, a BaCC (UPDATED 3/15/19)

Post by theoddcatlady »

Winter comes upon Nova Hollow, and Chester now has a babysitter... and is that the sound of... wedding bells?!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
For some reason, I think Chester's mom is just going to egg him on :lol: I love Barnes, I didn't know bigfoots could have eyepatches!!! That's so awesome. I used the sim blender to let my bigfoot get someone pregnant. Then once he moved out he adopted another daughter. He's a single dad though.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I hear you on the "where did I get that" front. I spent about a day downloading anything labeled "green" on MTS. Then, of course, I had to delete a bunch, because it didn't work. But I found some good stuff. Just not that dress. I searched for hearts, too, but didn't find it. Then I forgot what I was looking for, and found some other cool stuff. Anyway, fashion is fun! Especially when I don't have to wear it in real life, with all the Spanx and heels that go with it.

Reading now. I have to catch up on Lee and Silver.
Spoiler:
I like the Best Friends LTW. Useful for any career. And opening a shop that requires a lot of sales really helps things get started.

OMG! GOOPY! Wow. Just wow.

Boing is adorable, and I look forward to him being playable.

"MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE!" Oooh, blind date! Excellent way to boost friendship count.

Level 3! Nice!

She only told him that because of the one simoleon, I'm sure.

Ooooh! Nice venue! I like that idea. Imma yoink it, OK?

Thanks for the reminder about the barkeeper glitch. I make it a rule, now: Don't put in a bar until you have a bartender on the lot!

Nice tent! Don't you just love a relationship to keep the owner going strong? WIth dates, you can stay there for a long, long time.

Oh, wow. She's complicating things, isn't she? But congrats on the baby! Now you need soup.

SQUEE! He's so cute! And, yay! Adoption! It is underused, as people focus on genetics a lot. Well, we can't really breed generations for ugly in real life, right?

Oh, my gosh, the pouty face is soooo cute! I just want to boop his nose.

Tip on grinding a lot of money - once you have enough money to be able to support it, an art studio is great. You can sell really expensive items for the same time and effort as cheap stuff.

They are an adorable family! And I'm glad you're letting the kids be kids.

Aw, I'm trying to read before I have to go out, and my kitty is demanding loving NOW. I may have to come back to finish this.

Yes, kid. Definitely boil water. It helps! For reals!

Oh, Zachary is cute!

ASH! What timing! GOod thing he's, ummm, outgoing? Or maybe scarred from his former home? (I lolled at the Llama Wars).

"When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much..." LOL! Like, it only works if you make it to the bedroom? Someone get these sims some woohoo education, stat!

Oh. That's a fun personality. But he is a cutie! Love the hair!

What a good season! The Lee family is one to watch!
And it's time to go out. I'll come back and read Silver, later. Chester is gonna be a blast, I'm sure.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Read Chester yesterday, but now i don't remember much of what I read. Spent most of last night fighting with Slideshare trying to get my next update out for my own challenge. Grr.
Spoiler:
I love you used adoption...I can't right now due to some bad download causing the game to crash every time I try, and I don't have time right now to go through and try to find that one corrupt file that's causing it all.
But as soon as RKC is done..whenever that is...all downloads will be taken out and I'll be able to adopt again.
Probably good idea to have his mom to keep watch, but then awww he actually wanted to get married. I love when Romance sims do that. Hopefully this means Chester will stop stalking....
His kid is such a cutie!
Love the different shops you've got going on.
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

@Michelle- please make your own karaoke bar. I would love to see people's takes on it. :D The Lees will be a great household to come back to, hopefully I'll be able to raise the karaoke bar's level a bit more and get that pet store really up and going! I have some fun things I want to sell there.

@mysterymusic7- that's such a bummer that you can't adopt D: I never do but I wanted a way to bump the population and one can only handle SO MANY BABIES. And I hope Chester stops stalking now that he has a lovely redheaded wife at home but this is what happens with my mean sims who roll romance. They're nearly always evil.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

SQUEEEEEEEE!
Spoiler:
Nope! There is no reason a CAS sim can't move in with an established household! YAAAAY! Watching these two together is going to be fun. Did you SimBlend them, so they recognized their relationship? I am (slowly) learning the stuff SimBlender can do.

Ha! Question asked and answered. I'm too impatient.

Hahaha. I have to remember that room!

Oh, she'll be a great DJ! Eventually.

I love sims who love. ;-)

Jill is cool!

"couch bouncing"? Does she mean... Wait, it's the sims. She could mean it either way.

WHOA! Chester actually rolled an engagement want? It's a match made in heaven! That is something that simply cannot be denied.

And a positive memory?!

"Jill and I have agreed... as long as she doesn't see it." Meaning, Chester agreed and Jill doesn't know about it.

I'd really like to know just what Louisa was saying, there, tbh.

Heh. Yeah, that would whittle the guest list down, wouldn't it?

Oh, hey! She actually *does* know! What a cool girl she is.

Never apologize for cuteness. Nope.

Yeah, sure. Maaaaaybe that's all you're up to.

"Go. For. A. Walk." Uhuh!

And I just downright cackled out loud at that picture of Bigfoot! I didn't know that was possible!

OMG, they are so cute together!

Simultaneous sponge baths! Awesome!

Because your knowledge sims are smart enough to know that it's actually doable in an early BACC? You just have to spend hours watching other sims dance, first.

I think it's the eye patch. He's a Bond Villain in disguise. Watch out! He'll come up with a nefarious plan to take over Nova Hollow.

Awww, preggers!

A resterant, restura… café! Yeah, they're a challenge, but if the family runs it for the first five or so levels, and you weed out all the cheap foods, they can actually turn a (slight) profit.

Yay! Louisa! Adoption! It's so much underused. I'm glad to see it here.

I loves Barnes. If there's a mod for Bigfoot romance, I think you should install it specifically for him. I mean, what woman can resist a good Bond Villain?

Jack is cute, and that is a very satisfying end to a chapter. Yay!
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Re: Nova Hollow, a BaCC (UPDATED 3/16/19)

Post by theoddcatlady »

I updated because my fiance is comfortable on the desktop computer and there's not a chance I'm gonna be able to play tonight... so we're back with the Hogans, complete with paternity woes!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Nova Hollow, a BaCC (UPDATED 3/16/19)

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
I love Andrea's outfit. It suits her so well. Barnes as a Criminal Mastermind would be epic!!!!
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Re: Nova Hollow, a BaCC (UPDATED 3/19/19)

Post by theoddcatlady »

We're back with the Kaukers, and I think I have a new favorite sim. her name is Rachel and she is too darn cute.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
I don't blame you for making Rachel your new favorite sim. She is adorable. Most alien kids are though.
I like your custom alien skin btw.
I like that Dorian is getting to have those kids he obviously wants and gives Marie a break so she can focus on her fortune self. They make a good team. Although her stalking last chapter was a little creepy.
Hooray for your business district! That's awesome.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Awww Dorian is so sweet. I'm glad Rachel is friends with Marie too. I was really hoping to see the new nooboo. Silly sims getting pregnant too late in the rotation.[/spoilers]
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Spoiler:
WOW. Congrats on getting a Business District already! That's awesome. :) All the kids are super cute! I can't wait to meet Dorian's new alien baby next week.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Hogan and Kauker. Reading them now:
Spoiler:
Yay! Wedding.

Hey, that's a pumpking! Awesome. And... Is that banana *bush*?! Hahahaha. Anyway, nice garden. Even if they're only good to fill the fridge, they're still worthwhile.

Those two kids are adorable!

Did you meet your fiancé at a twin convention? No, I get it, though. Those two boys are too hard to tell apart. Sims don't have nearly the nuance that humans do. Blame it on insufficient game mechanics.

Oh, Marie! That is beyond creepy. And put down the Twilight books, OK? "I like to watch you sleep" is NOT romanatic. At least not unless you're in a committed relationship and the person gives you PERMISSION to watch them sleep, because unconsensual sleep-watching is just plain gross!

Best of the Best! Hooray!

Corn dogs!!! But wait till she eats them. Frozen corn dogs are NOT the special home-cooked recipe. She's going to feel so disappointed. Oh, well. More drama for the mill.

Barnes: It's not just the eye patch. With the heavy facial hair and that expression on his face, he just shouts BAD BOY! Yep, definitely a Bond Villain, and I demand that you come up with some sort of evil plot for him to put in motion, preferably sometime before the first sim takes a position in Law Enforcement or Intelligence. You know the Bond Villains ALWAYS have a head start. Otherwise, Bond and the other heroes would save the world in the last week, rather than the last minute. So, you know, he needs a plot. What's a good plot? Hmmmm, he could slow down the city's growth by becoming a stealth reporter and giving all the businesses bad ratings? Or something?

Or just topping Criminal will do. I suppose. OF course, you know he loves children and dogs, so if he were to adopt a lot of children and dogs, he could turn them into some sort of a criminal werewolf gang. Be a kind of Fagin to the town's Oliver Twist population.

YAAAAAY! Business level 10! That's a slot for a Business Tycoon! Congratulations!

That's how you celebrate in a growing community. Besides, Remington is such a good step-dad, he deserves more kids.

Don't you just love "take home from school"? I love it.

Family dynamics are odd, yeah. I once knew a guy whose uncle was young enough for him to babysit. As in the nephew babysat the uncle. No, it wasn't from the father turning in wife 1.0 for younger version wife 2.0. They just had so many kids that it took that long for the last one to be born that the oldest was already having children of her own. You know why Mormons don't have children after 30? Because 31 is just *too darned many*!

OoO! Remington would love another batch of triplets!

Send the kid to a community lot. She'll meet her real dad, alright. And probably be scarred for life.

$5500! Excellent!

)OEFN"LE"E"VE!!! Rachel is just too cute! Where's the font for a voice going all high and squeaky in uncontrolled cuteness-response? And don't say "Comic Sans," because I reserve that one for sarcasm.

Dating is the best aspiration saver, alright. Although after the creepiness last chapter, I'm not so sure about Marie... I still like Dorian, though.

Yeah, good fathers just make me melt.

Awwww, Rachel does look like a little princess. A little alien princess.

You know, if you can afford it and don't want to wait for the aliens, just get the guy one of those dancing spheres.

Awww, she was trying to set up getting a sibling! What a sweetheart! Or something.

Oh, no! The aliens sound like dying whales! What did Dorian do to them? No wonder they probed him so hard, if he's going to make them sound like dying whales.

Even so, I love Dorian.

Awww, you can't beat that family dynamic - both girls plotting for Dorian to have lots of alien kids.

Yeah, you better make a college. You might just need to make it private, though.

OK, Marie just reminded me of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying." And really, I've seen it in action. The ones who succeed right up the ladder, despite not really being able to do that well at their jobs, but sure being able to look good to their superiors. Flattery can get you far.

They really are good friends. Adorable!

Awwwwww. Those two are so cute. I'm already shipping them for next generation.

Whoooo! Milky Way Village! You go, girl!
Well, you have challenged me. I've been off for a few days, but now I'm going to crank up the game again, and finish the next round in Youngdale.
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Re: Nova Hollow, a BaCC (UPDATED 3/21/19)

Post by theoddcatlady »

Back with the LeTourneaus! Levi is a cutie toddler (notascuteasRachelbutthat'snotthepoint) and I put to use Robi's knowledge aspiration to good use >:)
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Nova Hollow, a BaCC (UPDATED 3/21/19)

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Haha, I never thought of using alien abduction as a punishment. But it'll give Robi a chance to get some body points
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Re: Nova Hollow, a BaCC (UPDATED 3/24/19)

Post by theoddcatlady »

An update! I've played so far ahead I need to chill and update. Maybe I'll do a second update tonight with the new household, we'll see. Be prepared for some simself cameos this time! :D
Avenie

Post Counts

Re: Nova Hollow, a BaCC (UPDATED 3/24/19)

Post by Avenie »

Just got caught up, and your BaCC is really good! Ash is such a cutie! I also totally agree with you about the best Maxis default face. I always used to marry that particular face into my legacies back in the day.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”