Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated June 22, 2021

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated November 15, 2018

Post by Anne »

Maryse - Aw, thanks!! I love how much Blueberry Island has grown; it's so satisfying to see the neighbourhood fill up, isn't it? Caryl has definitely been interesting to play! I knew this would probably happen to her from the get-go, but it's still pretty sad... I love her, though! Thanks so much, I really appreciate your kind words! Elwood Rose is one of my favourites <3

Avenie - Thank you! I kind of fell in love with their home as well, and I think it suits them really well, too! Yes, I'm excited to see what they get up to as well :D
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated November 15, 2018

Post by Lorinsv »

Just caught up on your last four updates :) I'm with you on taking less pictures, these were just the right length!

I can empathize with potential tycoons waiting in the wings, but we know the payoff will super satisfying. Here's to BBI's future population explosion! :toast:

I love Blueberry Island and all its households - the kids and pets are so cute! :heart:

Congrats on your new computer, long live TS2! :hug:
Image Image
ISTJ
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated February 22, 2019

Post by Anne »

I hope next season all of those Sims in Business will finally pay off! We'll have to wait and see, I guess :) Thanks Lorin, I really appreciate it!

---

Back with another update! I've been having a ton of fun playing again :) Walker 3
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Still nice to see Blueberry Island is still going strong.
Spoiler:
I've always liked George McCarthy. He's always made a good husband whenever I've married him in.
Le sigh for when families aren't a lot of fun to play. Well sometimes they get more interesting as the chapters go on.
The bakery is doing well which is good...maybe once next season one of those Try for Baby's will work or you'll adopt them some kids/pets to make like a little more interesting around the house.
I'm sure you'll think of something fun you can try.
maryselorraine
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Malta

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by maryselorraine »

Great update!
Spoiler:
Just FYI - (maybe you know this already) but thought I'd mention it since you said you were going to transfer the business to George's name after it reaches Rank 10. He needs to have the business in his name at least when it is rank 9 so that he gets the top level business memory in his memories timeline in order for the business to count as rank 10 (at least that's the way the LTW seems to be working). Loved the house and wedding celebration! :)
Hi! I'm Maryse :)

ImageImage
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I'm all caught up again. It's been too long since I've been on here, doing all my reading.

With such a lot going on, I don't have any specific comments (except maybe I'm glad Phil Jerkmakisol was at least a decent father to his own biological children, but... I don't know if I'll ever forgive him. Or his wife, for that matter. I don't even remember her name, right now, just the fact that she treated her first family like trash. And I can't wait to read THEIR stories. For some reason, I just fell in love with Oliver and his siblings. Where are they, and when do we see them again?). Generally, it's great to see the community growing.

I like the way you grow the businesses, gradually. I have this thing, where I just LIVE downtown, not stopping for anything, until I make level 10, and in a way it's great, and in another way, it's boring, because there's not so much variety between play sessions and households, you know? Sometimes, I think I should impose some sort of "no using non-cheaty tricks, like tents, coffee, or energizers on community lots," but I doubt I'll ever make that a hard and fast rule. Maybe for some particular sims, though. And maybe in my next iteration of Youngdale. The way you do it does add interest.

Also, I love the variety of businesses you have.

It's cool to see the stuff happening when you're not controlling them, and then when you get back to their turn in the rotation, you're like, "Do I continue with this illicit affair they started without my permission, or not?"

Anyway, I'm glad to see this. Also, I hope you do post your Sims 4 story, too!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated March 4, 2019

Post by Anne »

mysterymusic7
Spoiler:
I'm glad you're still enjoying it!
I've always liked George McCarthy as well, but I think this is actually the first time I ever married him in! I'm counting on him and Rachel to become more interesting soon again - I guess this was just a kind of transition season for them. They still need to work a lot of businesses and have a couple of children, so they'll be fine! :) Oh, and then there's Rachel's Romance Sim side... Lots to work with!
Thanks for your comment!
Maryse
Spoiler:
Ooh, thanks for letting me know! I'm pretty sure I didn't know that, although I might have thought of doing that just to be sure when the time came. It's good to know, though! It would've been a bummer if I messed that up.
Thanks for your comment! :D
Michelle
Spoiler:
Thanks for commenting, Michelle! Phil is definitely not a nice guy... I had issues with him the minute Nicole started seeing him and it made for a fun story, but it was sad for Oliver and the twins. I've been playing them all recently, though, so you'll get to see what they're up to soon!

Thanks! I don't grow them completely organically, though. I definitely still make lots of use of the Energiser - otherwise, it would take WAY too long. But I do let them go home more often - especially if there's no need to get the business up to a high level (for an LTW or something).

Again, thanks for your kind comment! I do think I'll post my Sims 4 story eventually, but I don't take a lot of pictures and am quite a slow player, so it would be like one or two updates per generation, with a lot of time in between... Still have to figure that out!
---

There's a new update! Do
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated March 7, 2019

Post by Anne »

Another update! McHero
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Mia and Tyler are just adorable together. I love them. Loved all the photos of their honeymoon.
It's nice they have their own place now...especially since 3 kids need to happen.
The Fish Market did quite well...my fish market in my rkc has done very very poorly. I think it's cause it got a bad review starting out though...
I hope Matt will be happy in his new apartment...and I guess we'll see what happens with him later. Sometimes sims just aren't into marriage...
Guess time will tell if he's one of those or not...
onedayrobots
Origin ID: onedayrobots

Post by onedayrobots »

I've been reading through your BaCC this week, and I really enjoy it! Makes me want to try my own... I've loved seeing the town and families develop, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
[align=center]ImageImage Image
ImageImageImage[/align]
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Just read the last few updates, and I loved them! Yay for marriages and engagements. :)
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated March 10, 2019

Post by Anne »

mysterymusic7
Spoiler:
I love them, too! I'm really happy with their house, too - you'll get to see it at the end of the season. It was fun to play one of the holiday destinations again too. That had been so long ago!
I really like running the Fish Market, but I do first have to make sure they have some more stock lol. A bad review can really mess things up, yes...
Thanks for your comment!
onedayrobots - Ah, thank you very much, I'm glad you're enjoying it! BaCCs are so much fun to play! :D

Carissa - Thank you! :D

There's another update! Burke 2
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated March 12, 2019

Post by Anne »

Double update time! Harris 2 - Dawson 2
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated March 12, 2019

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Dang! This is my second try. I've had to reboot three times today!

OK, so I *was* giving some detailed comments, but let's just say, "YAY! I'm glad I got caught up reading this. I like the characters. They are fun. Your city is growing, and it's great! I love the businessnesses, and it's all awesome and I'm going to wrap up now and post before my computer freezes again."

Also, thank PlumBob my IT guy isn't moving to another country, after all.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated March 14, 2019

Post by Anne »

Ah, that's so annoying that your computer keeps freezing! I hope your IT guy will be able to fix it for you soon. Thanks for your kind words about Blueberry Island! These families and all their businesses are still so much fun to play. :D

There's another new update! This time we visit University!
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated March 14, 2019

Post by simsterlyrock »

Yay for more updates!
Spoiler:
I love Ivy Copur so I'm really glad she got married in. <3
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Blueberry Island - A BaCC - updated March 16, 2019

Post by Anne »

Carissa - I love her too, but this is only the first time I'm marrying her in!

---

Two more update! Woolf - McHero2 These are actually the final two updates of Winter 3, which means Year 3 is officially completed! This is also all I've played so far, so it might be a while before the next update!
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Yay for completing another year! Congrats Anne!
It was so nice to see Tyler and Mia again. Their house is indeed very cute.
Awww a baby on the way.
Isn't naming streets fun?
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Congrats on finishing another year! Can't wait to meet the new babies and puppies. :)
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Thanks guys! :D I'm looking forward to playing Blueberry Island again, but I don't think I'll play much (if at all) this month, since I'm doing Camp NaNoWriMo!

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”