Oh Darling, It's The Apocalypse! / 2.2 - Gingers, Snap!*NEW*

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Re: Oh Darling, It's The Apocalypse! / 2.2 - Gingers, Snap!*

Post by theoddcatlady »

Just caught up in one sitting! I applaud your apocalypse shenanigans, I think the Terror Twins are actually my favorite... I know they're kinda freaky lookin but I love them!
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

catching up!!
Spoiler:
1.1 - i also really like scott's face template!! also i wish i'd known about an apocalypse mod before i did my last one it would have made things soooooo much easier!!

1.2 - damn you got soooo lucky with that job! please publish 'how to save simland i'd read it *****

1.3 - i myself would live exclusively on pancakes if i could. elijah you okay hun?? first born syndrome is the worrrrrrrst. imagine it in real life... the kids look like tiny mannequins though :rofl:

2.1 - my favourite thing ever is when kids glitch in birthdays its hilarious. poor penelope i would happily see her have screentime! also i wish to look behind the blue flashing doors :wizard:

2.2 - teRrOR tWInS
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I'm all caught up!
Spoiler:
You're doing really well with unlocking restrictions! Berg and South are adorable and I can't wait to meet their new baby brother or sister and see what they all look like as they get older. :)
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

This is a really funny apocalypse and I'm glad to see someone try out Phaenoh's version.
Spoiler:
As for cake noises: I'm inclined to say that it depends on the cake. A typical "Aomph" might suffice for the initial part, followed by a "mmmm" if the taste was satisfactory, but then you'd maybe want to indicate the sound of melting the cake with your saliva. While it can be quite faint, I believe it goes along the lines of "slosh slosh". If the cake has a crunchy bottom (like the cheesecakes I usually eat) or other chewable bits, then a repeated "ch" would suffice.

And now I want cake :c
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”