Alphabetepic Apocalypse Updated June 12, 2018

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
MaxiBuckle

Re: Alphabetepic Apocalypse Updated June 12, 2018

Post by MaxiBuckle »

How did I miss all this good stuff? I did find a Free Time chance card guide at MATY. I should have looked it up before #8 got fired from Entertainment. Also, I realized my little Apocalypse lot with the prebuilt house was not really okay. I loaded it up and saw it was Tuesday, not Monday, and that is a game changer.

I am amazed at your Xtreme start. Truly.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Thank you.

Yeah, those chance cards really make or break it, and losing one day can, indeed, change the whole game. If it's pre-built, you could move the lot to college, and have someone live there until graduation, then save it again, and load it from there. It should start over fresh (and depreciated) on a Monday. That's how I make my pre-built safe-houses, if I want them depreciated.

Oh, if you do that, and you stock your fridge with fresh food and fish, the fresh food points will remain, but the fish won't, for some reason. Yeah, it's cheaty, but if you make it work for the story, then you can make it wrok for the story, right?
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

So, my PC is broken, and I don't know how long it will be until it gets fixed. For now, I'm stuck with just my Mac, and I won't be able to play or update this for a while.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”