Iron Values: Trailer Park Challenge (19/September/18)

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Iron Values: Trailer Park Challenge (04/April/17)

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Spoiler:
Ohmygosh! I laughed SO HARD! :rofl: Loving these two as a couple, and the kids! And I actually knew about gluons, so that was cool. I love learning things from reading your stuff, even if it is random things I'll never use in real life.

I had forgotten how cute Neppie is in his muggle state. And of course I pass the grilled cheese test. Just because I'm not a GC sim doesn't mean I don't love those sandwiches. My sister makes the best grilled cheese EVAR! She says that the trick is to butter both sides of the bread, before you start cooking. Oooooh, now I want some, but darn it, she's asleep. I'll have to do it myself, but it never turns out quite as good as hers. I think she may have been "lying in moderation" :wink: about the trick. I mean, yeah, it works, but there's obviously something she's not telling me. :grilledcheese:

Hey, who was the wedding guest with the huge eyes and the green and purple face paint? He should marry one of my kids. Yep. Definitely want him in the bloodline.

Too bad about the limo, but it figures I'd glitch your game. I'm sure I deserve some comeuppance for all the sims I've tortured, right? :splat: Quads! :diablo: Just loving this.

And I LOVE the "retirement home." Looking forward to moving there, too!

Oh, and I quite enjoyed the first family, too. The bedtime story was classic. And "much emotion." She's gonna be a popular spare's kid, I can tell.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Jenn:
Spoiler:
In those moments, Pion was probably the most expressionless sim child I've ever seen.
I want to see them grow up as well, but y'know, main family needs to be played as well :P
Michelle:
Spoiler:
It's quite the coincidence that Neppie managed to roll the same LTW in both of our hoods! And yes, he is very cute. I'm thinking about giving him glasses as well.

Surprisingly I'm not much for sandwiches (except for that one chain restaurant from your continent).

His name is MacGuyver Dudeson and unfortunately, he's taken :lol: he does however have an alien son that's currently a toddler :wink: Here's a post about them.

I'm not sure everyone will fit into the retirement home :lol: But I guess your simself (and Neppie, once either one rolls the want) could live off the throne while there.

I'm considering actually sticking some facial hair on Pion once she grows up (since I know how to :D ). Oh and she'll probably go to college along with Mari-Meson, despite aspiration. I want to see their antics.
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Spoiler:
Facial hair on her? Cool! And if she's not the heiress, I suppose it makes sense for her to go to college, just for lulz.

OMG, Esteban! I LOVE him! Can't wait to see the kids bringing him home on the schoolbus.
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: Iron Values: Trailer Park Challenge (20/August/18)

Post by Radiochocolate »

After a 16 month hiatus (or so), I'm back with another chapter as well as an heir poll! Hereafter I'll be playing for a shorter amount of sim days so I won't end up with mastodon chapters like the previous ones (and also because juggling 14 sims gets pretty tiresome).

Chapter XV: Your mom is no fun.

Cast your votes here!
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

*slides in* Holycrap I binged this all in one sitting and I. Love. It.
Spoiler:
There is a REASON I refuse to get a mod that doesn't limit the household amount for my trailer park challenge. I would have long ended myself, so the fact you're keeping it together p well is impressive. There is so much madness involved with this challenge and you're doing a great job of managing it. I placed my vote, I enjoyed reading this and cannot wait for future updates :D
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! An UPDATE! WWHHWHWEEEEEEEE!

I'm excited, can you tell? Seriously, I love this.
Spoiler:
And I literally hurt, I was laughing so hard at "the steal." The whole race thing just had me in stitches.

So, I know she's a total wild card, but as soon as she said she wanted to eat the yellow snow, I knew who I had to vote for.
I am so glad to see this back in play! Huzzah!
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

theoddcatlady: Yay, a new reader! Thanks for your kind words.
Spoiler:
Honestly the madness is what I love about this challenge. Anything can happen! Although I'll be taking a break from the Triplets & Quads hack once I'm done :lol: I also have InTeen installed, but fortunately I haven't had much use for it yet :eyeroll:
Michelle: Aw :hug: I've missed your comments.
Spoiler:
I was unsure whether people would realize to read it in a sports commentator voice, but I'm glad it came off as funny as it was in my head. That "steal" animation has happened on multiple occasions and while cool, it is also so annoying.

And you're sure it's not just because it'll drag this challenge on longer? ;) I haven't had much time to develop her, but I feel like all that attention as a toddler has left her a total diva.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Nope. I don't care about dragging out your challenge. I just fell in love with her weirdness.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: Iron Values: Trailer Park Challenge (19/September/18)

Post by Radiochocolate »

Spare Update the Fourth: Oh look, you didn't burn it!

The heir poll will be up until I play the main household again, which can be whenever. Do you guys think I should put it under a new banner even if the heir doesn't have time to become an adult during the playthrough?
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Iron Values: Trailer Park Challenge (19/September/18)

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I don't really understand the question, so my answer is, "Absolutely! Yes! You should totally do the thing."

Also, this was hilarious!
Spoiler:
That serenade! OMG! You are a brilliant lyricist. Also, I thought that only happened to toddlers. Yikes!

It's not cheating if you really DO see a llama, right?

Lots of stuff here made me laugh, but I don't remember most of it, because pain pills.

Baryon! OMG! He's a contender! He can give Gage Uglacy a run for his money. Please, make this kid downloadable!

Nice mnemonics. Too bad they grew into toddlers and lost it all. Now I can't tell them apart any more, but what a bunch of characters.

Oh, yeah! I remember laughing about the punishment spikes for getting the wrong hole. HAHAHAHAHAAAA. Good thing that kid's not real.

:yoyo: OMG, I just discovered this smilie. The yoyo has a face on it!

Soooo many glitches. I feel for you.

Something something cute couple! Are there going to be more hellspawn in the Young household, or did they use protection, this time? Heheh. I do love the demon/angel thing those two kids have going, though.

Ouchie! Being fired at level 9 of your LTW career. I hope he gets his job back, and soon. Do you have Freetime installed? Can he plead for his job? Or is it too late. I hope he can get his LTW, after all. That really hurts the heart. At least it's not an apocalypse, with the Slacker restrictions still in place, so he is banished from the career, forever. He still has a chance.

I am so dizzy right now. Goodnight! :fluffy:

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”