Generation B Heir Poll!

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Generation B Heir Poll

Poll ended at January 7th, 2018, 1:46 pm

Caden
No votes
Chloe
33%
Colton
17%
Caileigh
50%

Total votes: 6

Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Generation B Heir Poll!

Post by Mojo »

It’s that time! The kids are all teens and it’s time to think about the next generation! So it’s time for the heir poll! This time I’ve rated them between 1 (my least fave) to 10 (my fave). In birth order we have:
Spoiler:
I swear, I will end this story here if he gets picked. He’s started TWO fires and passed out a number of times losing us plenty of points and he’s not even a YA yet! Plus his traits are blah and I’ve done that aspiration three times already…

Mojo’s Rating: 0 – DO NOT PICK HIM! He’s only an option because he has to be…
Spoiler:
She looks a lot like Bellamy and Harley, so meh. I’ve never really played with the squeamish trait, so that could be fun. Also, it would be interesting to see how a good sim fairs with the Public Enemy aspiration. Overall, a much better choice than Caden.

Mojo’s Rating: 6.5
Spoiler:
Colton’s traits are pretty blah if you ask me. His aspiration would be something different though, so that’s cool. He’s a pretty interesting mix of features, so that could also be interesting. But really, he was the forgotten child. The only amount of screen time he really got was during the Wilde checks… Overall, a much better choice than Caden.

Mojo’s Rating: 4
Spoiler:
*sigh* She is my absolute favorite. I feel like she’s a good mix of Bellamy and Lillie and I’m liking that aspiration too! Her traits are blah, but I can overlook that since I feel it’s time for a female TH! So I’m begging you, on my knees, to pick her as heir! lol

Mojo’s Rating: 10! It’s time for a girl TH!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”