Generation A Heir Poll!

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who will be heir?!

Poll ended at July 3rd, 2017, 5:40 pm

Bentley
No votes
Breanna
No votes
Brenden
No votes
Bellamy
100%
Brooke
No votes

Total votes: 3

Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Generation A Heir Poll!

Post by Mojo »

HEIR POLL!!!

As with the last generation, all traits and aspirations are rolled the minute a child is born. So I know all of Brooke’s traits and her aspiration. This allows for a more fair selection of heir (I don’t like to go based on genetics alone. Pretty sims are not a priority lol) So below we have a picture of each kid with all their traits and adult aspiration listed. So pick your favorite to continue on the Wilde adventure that is this ISBI. And like last gen, I’ve listed my top 3 picks for heir. (But you are under no obligation at all to vote for one of my top picks.)

Bentley is the 1st born of the B generation. Her traits are pretty plain and boring. But she has an aspiration that I’ve never done. And that’s because I don’t like it. I will seriously hate all of you if you pick her as heir.

Breanna is the 2nd born. She’s one of the better looking kids. But I’m not a fan of the gloomy trait. No one wants to see a TH that’s sad all the time! Also, not a fan of the aspiration. It would be a definite hassle with toddlers and parenting…

Brenden is the 3rd born. His traits are meh. Snob could be interesting, since I never use it with my sims. The ONLY reason he’s picked as a member of my top three is because of his aspiration. I’m a sucker for a naughty aspiration.

Bellamy is the 4th born. And he’s my number one for many reasons. Number 1: BLACK HAIR! I’m getting real sick of the blonde. I was hoping a red head would have been picked last heir poll, but no. So I’m crossing my fingers and toes that it doesn’t happen again. Also, I really like the easy aspiration. After the generation that I’ve had, it’ll be nice to have something a little bit easier. I’ve also peaked at him in CAS and he would make some fine babies. And finally…I just really like his name. lol

And finally, Brooke. 5th and final kid of the B generation. Again number one reason she’s in the top 3 is because of the black hair. She does grow up to look a lot like Harley, but I’m hoping (please god) that she’s NOTHING like Harley in her everyday life lol. She’s also got an interesting mix of traits, so that could be interesting. And her aspiration is meh. Also, I peaked at her in CAS (okay, I peaked at everyone) and she’s fairly cute. I’m just worried about the Harley resemblance. lol

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”