Hudson Gen 1 Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be heir?

Poll ended at October 21st, 2016, 9:24 am

Jacob
No votes
October
No votes
Silva
100%
Avery
No votes

Total votes: 1

Kerri

Hudson Gen 1 Heir Poll

Post by Kerri »

Ok guys, I've been out of the game of a minute now, but I'm back with an brand spanking new (undocumented) legacy! This is my first real go at the sims 4 and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with how genetics work so far. And since the first member of my 2nd generation is already here (I'm not counting the founders as gen 1), I suppose I should get on with this heir poll.

This is my founder, Gracie Hudson. She is a Self Assured, Geek, who Loves the Outdoors. Her first ambition was to become a Bestselling Author. She is now working on her second, to be a Painter Extraordinaire.

She married Jace, a Self Assured, Neat, Bookworm who is still working towards becoming The Curator. Together they had four children, all ranging in ages.

The oldest is Jacob. He is Self Assured, Loves the Outdoors, and is a Bookworm. His goal is to be a Freelance Botanist. Jacob is a young adult in the game now, is married to Olivia (I don't have any pics of her), and they have a daughter who is currently still a baby.

October is the second, the first girl. She is Neat, Outgoing, and Mean. She wants to become a Painter Extraordinaire. She is also currently a young adult in the game. She is not married yet, and I'm still trying to find a spouse for her. Her personality seems to scare some prospects away :hmm:

Silva is next. She is Self Assured and Childish. I haven't rolled for her adult trait yet, as I like to be surprised when it happens. She wants to be a Computer Whiz. She is a very quirky girl. She also hasn't found someone who she doesn't bore yet.

Avery was a late in life baby. I thought about not even including her is the poll because she is so much younger than her siblings, but she's just too cute. She only has the one trait right now, Self Assured, BUT I will update if I play anymore. She looks just like Gracie too.

So there you have it! Please vote and help me decide who should be heir, I love them all. The poll will only be op for 2 days, because I really want to get back to playing.
Wynter
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Hudson Gen 1 Heir Poll

Post by Wynter »

I missed the poll, but I just wanted to say that October is GORGEOUS!
Kerri

Re: Hudson Gen 1 Heir Poll

Post by Kerri »

Thank you! I love her too. Like I said, I'm pretty pleased with how the genetics are working in this game =)

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”