A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy Founding Gen Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be heir

Poll ended at October 16th, 2016, 9:09 pm

Alicia
No votes
Amberly
7%
Austin
14%
Adam
36%
Alexis
No votes
Arik
43%

Total votes: 14

Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy Founding Gen Heir Poll

Post by Mojo »

It's the Wilde's first Heir Poll!

The twins are 3 days away from their young adult birthday, so I’ve decided that it’s time to do the poll! Now, when the kids are born, I roll all their traits and aspirations so that I don’t have to keep flipping back and forth and keep re-entering Wesley and Shiew’s traits. So below you’ll find a list of each Child’s traits and their Adult aspiration. Pick your favorite to carry on the Wilde Adventure that is an ISBI Alphabetcy!

I’ve also noted my top 3 choices just for funzies. :mrgreen:

Alicia is the 1st born of the legacy and the twin of Amberly. She’s the most interesting looking of the 6, but her trait of slob is a definite downside. Although, I like easy aspirations like that one.

Amberly is the 2nd born and the twin of Alicia. She’s a face clone of Shiew and she even has her red hair, but she did manage to get her father’s eye color. I’ve never actually played with the evil trait in any of my games, so I don’t know how that will fit in with an ISBI. She does have the neat trait so that is a MAJOR bonus!

Austin is the 3 born. He looks a lot like Wesley just with his mother’s hair color. None of his traits are horrible, but none of them are particularly great either. He’s just kind of meh in the middle.

Adam is the 4th born. Like Austin, he doesn’t have real interesting traits. But his aspiration is one that I haven’t done before. And, as I’ve peeked at them all as adults, he is the most good looking. I’m not exactly sure why I like him so much, but I do.

Alexis is the 5th born. She was the only one of the kids to inherit Shiew’s dark brown eye color and that looks real nice with her blonde hair. She has an interesting mix of traits (Neat sims FTW!) but a standard aspiration. She also does end up as a face clone of Shiew, but I like her traits, so I could overlook that, I guess.

Arik is the 6th born and baby of the family. He’s got the neat trait, which I love! And again, I’ve never done the public enemy aspiration before, so that could be interesting! He also grows up to be a very handsome sim. His features are a good mix of his parents.
Last edited by Mojo on October 17th, 2016, 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy Founding Gen Heir Poll

Post by Ani-Mei »

I had to go back and read everything first before I chose anyone. I still think Sims 4 looks weird, and the whole missing toddler stage still bugs me. But...apparently I am in the minority on the Sims 4 dislike and I chose Arik.
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

I chose Arik because of his aspiration :)
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Thanks for the votes!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”