The Chilelli Gen 2 Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

who should be the heir.

Poll ended at October 14th, 2016, 5:23 pm

Habanero
No votes
Devil's Tongue
50%
Jalapeno
10%
Komodo Dragon
40%

Total votes: 10

Primavera

The Chilelli Gen 2 Heir Poll

Post by Primavera »

Hello, I need a little help picking the heir in my unpublished legacy. All the kids are named after types of chili peppers.

Here we have the oldest Habanero, he's currently a young adult and wants to be Renaissance Sim. He's a perfectionist, quick learning geek.

Next we have the twins, this is Devils Tongue. He wants to be fabulously wealthy. He plans to get there by being business savy, outgoing and evil. Anyone else seeing evil business man?

The other half of the dynamic duo is Jalapeno. He wants to be a curator. Which is perfect for him since he's a loner, that loves the outdoors with the collectors trait.

and now we have the youngest, Komodo dragon. The only one with red hair, but his father's eyes. He just grew up into a teen. He's an angling ace or he wants to be anyways. He's cheerful, creative and a collector.
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Re: The Chilelli Gen 2 Heir Poll

Post by cynicalbadger »

This is a splendid theme. It was so hard not to vote for Jalapeno based purely on my love for jalapenos! In the end I went for Devil's Tongue I feel like he might be a good one to play and his photograph is mischievous.
Primavera

Re: The Chilelli Gen 2 Heir Poll

Post by Primavera »

Thank you!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”