The Netflixin' Legacy - Gen 5 Heir

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

?

Joe
50%
Ryan
40%
Claire
10%
Mike
No votes

Total votes: 10

Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

The Netflixin' Legacy - Gen 5 Heir

Post by Abby »

So, for this generation we have four lovely sims for you to choose from - two sets of twins!
I honestly dont have any favorites this generation, which is unusual! So vote away - please!

Joe
Joe is evil, and insane. So he's going to be both fun, but frustrating to play maybe?
He has a really good looking girlfriend, and I think theyre my favorite couple out of all the gen - however, he's a bit funky looking and similar genetics to his mother which put me off choosing him outright. However, his girlfriend is 'different' enough to add diversity I think!
Spoiler:
Ryan
The only child of the generation that dosnt look like his mother - he looks very different from his siblings and has his fathers facial structure - So I guess that's a pro!
He also has a girllfriend and spouse lined up - she's very genetically different from what we've had so far....

However, con wise - he's not as interesting to play as some others, I think i've kind of neglected him though so that's not to say he wont be fun to play!
Spoiler:

Claire
The only female of the generation, and the only one I can say honestly is stunning - her genetics worked perfectly!
However, she is very similar to her mother - when typing up chapters I kept naming her Bree!
She does have a boyfriend lined up - with red hair! :D That should add some diversity!
Spoiler:

Mike

And finally we have Mike!
He was my favourite as a child, then he grew up and his face went kind of funky.
He has the same facial structure as Joe, and his mother Bree - but with blonde hair! So a bit genetically diverse...
He currently dosnt have a spouse lined up - so possibilities are endless on that front so far. xD
Spoiler:

I want to start playing ASAP, so any votes will be muchoooo appreciated!
Thank you!
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: The Netflixin' Legacy - Gen 5 Heir

Post by Abby »

Haha looking like a tie so far between Ryan and Joe....

A good old battle between good and evil!

Going to close the votes today I think, once someone is in the lead!
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: The Netflixin' Legacy - Gen 5 Heir

Post by Abby »

Locking, as I really want to begin playing. :)

Joe is our winner!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”