The Doodle Legacy ~ Generation 6 Heir Poll!

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Jack Doodle
67%
Troy Doodle
33%

Total votes: 9

emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

JACK DOODLE
Jack Doodle is a good sim. Literally that is one of this traits. As a child he loved homework so much he dedicated a club to it. Now he is a teenager Jack has started to have new, romantic feelings. His dream is to find the one and live the rest of his life with her – and he might just have done that with the adorable, blue haired Yuki Behr.

Traits so far: Good, Romantic, Physically Gifted
Aspiration: Computer Whiz

TROY DOODLE

Troy on the other hand is a bit more of a trouble maker… but is that a bad thing? The ladies love a bad guy right? Which should help in completing his serial romantic aspiration. Troy spent his childhood not doing homework and playing games with Elsa Bjergsen his best friend. My plan was to hook these two up when they became teens but Troy’s aspiration kind of spoils that and so does the fact Elsa accidently aged up twice on her birthday and is now a young adult – doh! Maybe if you want them together I could work some magic…

Traits so far: Lazy, Insane, Physically Gifted
Aspiration: Serial Romantic

ImageImage
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Generation 6 Heir Poll!

Post by emmalouise »

So this was quite a while ago but I just want to say thank you to everyone that voted! There is a very clear winner - Jack Doodle. Thanks guys :D

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”