The Saphyre Legacy Heir/Heiress Poll! Generation 2!

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be Heir/Heiress for Generation 2 of the Saphyre Legacy???

Poll ended at November 20th, 2015, 12:56 am

Obsidian Saphyre
40%
Jasper Saphyre
40%
Jade Saphyre
20%

Total votes: 5

rubysapphire

Post Counts

The Saphyre Legacy Heir/Heiress Poll! Generation 2!

Post by rubysapphire »

Since none of the generation 2 Saphyres rolled "ambitious," a poll is being conducted to see who wins heirship! Here are the candidates:

Obsidian is Good, Perfectionist, and Outgoing. He doesn't have a mate just yet.He is going steady with Chana who is Genius, Perfectionist, and a Slob. His aspiration is to be a "Painter Extraordinaire."

Jasper is the firstborn of the twins. His twin sister is Jade. Jaspers traits are: Gloomy, Outgoing, and Geek. He and Mollie make a cute couple! His aspiration is 'Computer Technician.'

Jade is the youngest. Her traits are: Gloomy, Glutton, and Neat. She aspires to be a 'Computer Technician' like her father and twin brother. She is dating Tyrone who is a Squeamish, Creative, (Can't Remember Last Trait)

Feel free to leave comments as well-I'd love to hear your opinion! The legacy story is available through my signature as well. As always, Happy Simming!
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy Heir/Heiress Poll! Generation 2!

Post by Teresa »

I am locking as requested. For future polls, you would create a new one. :)
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”