The Doodle Legacy ~ Generation 5 Heir poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Generation 5 Heir Poll!

Poll ended at October 24th, 2015, 5:35 am

Brandi Doodle
43%
Laura Doodle
57%

Total votes: 7

emmalouise

Post Counts

The Doodle Legacy ~ Generation 5 Heir poll

Post by emmalouise »

The Doodle Legacy is slowly continuing and I know need you guys to choose my generation 5 heir! As the Doodle Legacy is strict equality it's the girls turn this generation and here they are:

Brandi Doodle:

Will it be the nerdy but adorable bookworm Brandi? When Brandi was younger she was a rambunctious scamp and loved creating her own adventures. Now Brandi is older and more mature she dreams of writing books about adventures. Brandi is slightly more serious than younger sister and her goal in life is to have a successful lineage – a perfect aspiration for a heir.

Childhood trait: Bookworm.
Childhood aspiration: Rambunctious Scamp – complete
Teen trait: Glutton
Aspiration: Successful Lineage

OR

Laura Doodle:

The sociable goofball Laura, all she wants to do is have fun and party! Laura had a successful childhood completing two aspirations (Social Butterfly and rambunctious scamp) but she always made sure she had fun doing it and made plenty of friends. Laura is never too serious and does have a slight fear of responsibility however I’m sure her silly ways will make for an enjoyable and funny generation. Being the youngest sibling of generation 4 Laura still has a lot of her teen years to go and figure out what she wants to do with the rest of her simlife.

Childhood trait: Goofball
Childhood aspiration: Social Butterfly – complete Rambunctious Scamp – complete
Teen trait: Perfectionist
Aspiration: Party Animal

Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Generation 5 Heir poll

Post by Taube »

This is a close one! Both girls are lovely and interesting, but I love a good nerd and I think Brandi has a good thing going with River, so hopefully he doesn't have atrocious traits. ;) Anyway, my vote goes to Brandi.
emmalouise

Post Counts

Re: The Doodle Legacy ~ Generation 5 Heir poll

Post by emmalouise »

Thank you all for voting! Laura Doodle is the next heir :D

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”