The Huckle's Founding Generation Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who Should Be Heir?

Poll ended at August 11th, 2018, 10:36 am

Aaron
No votes
Annabelle
30%
Adrian
40%
Andrew
No votes
Abigail
No votes
Addison
30%

Total votes: 10

Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

The Huckle's Founding Generation Heir Poll

Post by Mojo »

We finally finished the founding generation! So it's time for heir polls!

This generation is a PRETTY generation. So vote for the kid you think is the most "attractive" looking. (I know, it's hard. They're all soooooo beautiful......)

I've said a little bit about each of them and also rated them. So each one is rated on Mojo's Ugliness scale which ranges from 1-10 with 1 being the ugliest and 10 being the prettiest.

Oh, and I've also noted my top two favorites for heir. So no pressure. lol

Without further ado!!

When he first grew up, I thought for sure I had seen the worst this family had to offer. I was wrong. While he may not be the ugliest appearance-wise, he's the ugliest personality-wise. Damn kid was always having a temper tantrums.

Mojo's Ugliness Scale Rating: 3

*sigh* What can I say about Annabelle? She was looking like the most normal toddler and child and then BOOM! Ugly appeared out of no where! I did not see that coming. And her face does the exact opposite of Aaron's. Aaron's face sticks out and hers sinks in.

Overall though, it'd be fun to do the serial romantic aspiration with her lol!

Mojo's Ugliness Scale Rating: 2.5

*one of Mojo's top picks!*

Adrian... Is boring. The kid has done literally nothing at all. I even forget his name sometimes... Whoops... lol But I guess it would be good to get the bodybuilder aspiration out of the way early... lol.

Mojo's Ugliness Scale Rating: 4

Andrew a.k.a. Bobblehead was a surprise for me. The kid has a stick body and a bowling ball head. The combination of the two has lead me to reward him with the ugliest trophy of the generation. Congratulations, Bobblehead. He's the oldest of the triplets and the other two aren't nearly this ugly...

Mojo's Ugliness Scale Rating: 2

One of the triplets, I was surprised (and grateful) to see that she was not cursed with bobblehead syndrome. But I would be annoyed if she won because I just did the master chef with Bubba Jay

Mojo's Ugliness Scale Rating: 3.5

The youngest of the family and the triplets, her and Abigail are identical. and the only reason that I pick her over Abigail is because I like her aspiration better.

Mojo's Ugliness Scale Rating: 3.5

*One of Mojo's top picks!*

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”