Carington Legacy (Gen 3)

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Generation Three Heir

Poll ended at September 24th, 2016, 8:52 pm

Sebastian
No votes
Logan
27%
Julian
9%
Jillian
27%
Varian
9%
Vivian
27%
I don't like any of them! Next Round Only!
No votes

Total votes: 11

lumasong

Post Counts

Carington Legacy (Gen 3)

Post by lumasong »

So this was a fun one. We have six contenders today, but there would be more if I could have more than 8 sims in the house - the parents are still wishing for more babies! I'm not sure how I'll handle the extras yet - I suppose I'll decide when I get there. Might do another poll, might do dual heirs, might hate them all, you never know.

Since this is a kind of elimination round, you can choose two options. The ones with the least votes will be moved out.

Sebastian is the oldest, and about ready to turn YA and move on with his life, whatever it may be. Seb has a girlfriend who is family-oriented. Scary to have that again, but they are cute together.

Logan follows closely after Seb. He doesn't have a girlfriend, but he does have an Imaginary Friend, Cherry, and a potion ready for her.

Julian is the first of the first set of twins, and oh my goodness is he crazy. NOBODY gets along with him, not even his own twin. He doesn't have a spouse lined up - it's hard to imagine who'd fall for this mess :spin:

Jillian, the second of the first set of twins, is a doll! She's so pretty to take pictures of ^.^ She hasn't chosen a LTW yet, however, so that's a mystery. She doesn't have a boyfriend, but she does know a few boys. She's the only one who got their mom's darker skin, too.

Varian is the first of the second set of twins. He manages to not be quite as extreme as his older brother Julian, focusing more on his artistic side than his evil side. He too lacks a girlfriend, but has his Imaginary Friend, Acai, ready to be made real!

Vivian is the youngest child, second of the second set of twins. She's too young to have had time to find love yet, and spent most of her childhood writing, so I don't know her very well. She knows a few boys, like Jillian.
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Re: Carington Legacy (Gen 3)

Post by cynicalbadger »

I voted Jillian and Vivian, Vivian first because I just love her face. Both are so pretty!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I only voted once by mistake (I didn't read the thread properly :oops:) but I voted for Logan.
Wynter
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Wynter »

I voted Logan and Vivian because they are both gorgeous, and also the traits make them sound like real people :)
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

Well, I had a two-way tie and was hoping for a tie-breaker.

Now I have a three-way tie XD

Return to “Sims 3 Story Polls”