A Pretty Uglacy Generation 5 Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Which sim should be my uglacy heir?

Bryn Jones
100%
Iwan Jones
No votes
Siorus Jones
No votes

Total votes: 7

Cheill

A Pretty Uglacy Generation 5 Heir Poll

Post by Cheill »

Hi guys! As most of you will probably not know I'm currently doing an uglacy in Sims 2.

A Pretty Uglacy

In generation 5, there was 4 children born. The first Tegwen was thrown out of the running because she was way too pretty, we are left with Bryn, Iwan and Siorus.

Bryn Jones Is the eldest of the three, he is the bastard of Duey landgraab and Eirlys Jones.
He is a Taurus, 7/10 Neat 5/10 Outgoing 5/10 Active 8/10 Playful 5/10 Nice. He rolled 4 for Romance and his lifetime want is to have 20 lovers at once.

Iwan Jones is the eldest of the twins, he is the child of Kenny Jones and Eirlys Jones.
He is a Sagittarius, 4/10 Sloppy 1/10 Shy 10/10 Active 10/10 Playful 10/10 Nice. He rolled Popularity and his lifetime want is to become a Hall of Famer. (max athletic career)

Siorus Jones is the youngest of the twins, he is the child of Kenny Jones and Eirlys Jones.
He is a Libra, 7/10 Neat 7/10 Outgoing 3/10 Lazy 5/10 Playful 10/10 Nice. He rolled Knowledge and his lifetime want is to become a Game Designer. (max gamer career0

As I said this is an uglacy so I'm looking for the one with the best genes to create the uglies sim possible, I'm halfway through now and can't afford to mess about. Thanks for your help guys!!
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Return to “Sims 2 Story Polls”