What's happening in your legacy

platformperil
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Re: What's happening in your legacy

Post by platformperil »

So I'm playing around a little bit with The Sims 4 trying to play with some Legacy Stuff and I really want to try and do something where I move no other sims in.

For now, I get kind of bored with multiple sims in the house so maybe that'll change?
Uta No Prince Sama!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Generation 8 has just been born - and yes, it's a girl. :) Her name is Marina.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

I was pretty sure I knew who I wanted to be heir for gen. 4, but now I'm thinking it's gonna be an heir poll :D Which is fun, but that means I need to post a chapter before I can play any longer...

In other Sims 4 news, I defragged my computer and cleaned up a bunch of things, and it's been running a lot smoother as a result!
hello! :heartbeat:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

I started a new legacy the other day and currently the founder is pregnant with baby #2 while the oldest is a child. She married Don Lothario, which is going ever so well.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Kota

Post by Kota »

Well... my gen two heir is making out with her boyfriend and I hear clapping so I pan over and this:
Spoiler:
My founder is apparently really, really excited about this.
REALLY EXCITED
My name on the TS4 gallery is Kotabuck.
[align=center]The Magturo Random Legacy Challenge[/font][/align]
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Well, at least she's a supportive parent? :lol:

As for my legacy, all of generation 8 have been born now, a girl and a boy - Marina and Heath. And generation 6 just passed away and I'll miss them as they were so awesome to play.

I'm guessing it won't be long before I'm done :misspeak:
cowforbrains

Post by cowforbrains »

I just started as i just bought the sims 4 for mac. I started with two founders. "Twins" from CAS. A brother and a sister. The brother (Erick) seeks romance in his life, is non commital, goofy, and uh...something else. His purpose is impregnant female sims, for my amusment. So far he has Katrina Caliente, Dina CAliente pregnant. He is working on Nina, as well as Bob Pancakes wife. His sister, Emma, wants to be succesful in fishing, and has other personality traits I can't remember. She is attempting to seduce Mortimer Goth, but he keeps rejecting her advances! Her child/children will carry on the line, since well...her brother is impregnanting half the town, so those kids don't count. Neither one of them work, as I find that MORE difficult to figure out. Right now they survive by scavaging things from the wild/collectables, and Emma fishing. And I want to make things harder. I am also playing on long life for my sims as I want to get to play them longer and figure out more aspects of the game while playing them.
cholliebear

Post by cholliebear »

My founder and her spouse are now olders, not sure I'm prepared to lose them yet. :hissyfit:
Generation 2 are on their way making Gen 3, Also currently two boys, now hoping for a girl, so I have my Gen 3 heir.
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

I last left off with 6 gen 4 boys. Im about to find out who won from the poll results! The motherboard to my computer died though ::sadface::

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
snowflakefoot

Post by snowflakefoot »

I'm playing for points this time around rather than just trying to reach 10 generations.

My founder has the Big Happy Family aspiration and so has pumped out 3 kids so far. They have hardly any money and don't have a proper house yet. She is writing book after book to try and pay the bills.

It's also a genetic legacy where every heir must have blue skin. Out of the three only one has blue which isn't a good sign for further down the legacy line.
Kota

Post by Kota »

Maybe just started a second legacy challenge? A traditional legacy rather than a random legacy, and I'm using the founder from a TS3 legacy I had - Lola Featherstone. I've just been thinking about her a lot lately and really wanted to make her in TS4. She's still in lawn living mode at the moment.
My name on the TS4 gallery is Kotabuck.
[align=center]The Magturo Random Legacy Challenge[/font][/align]
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

My gen 2 are all kids still.... nearing the age of teenagehood woo!
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Pyrite-my hot-headed gen 4 heir (who hates children) is on the cusp of becoming a Young Adult. My legacy has gone fully dysfunctional just about xD
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

I'm finally getting back into my legacy. My generation five heir is a child and I can't wait for her to grow up!
Chels
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: Chiance
Origin ID: Chelsey_m23
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Chels »

Rhea wrote:Play legacy. Get bored. Restart legacy. Play legacy. Get bored. Restart legacy. Play legacy.....it goes on.
This happens to me sometimes lol...

Here's what happening in my legacy...
Spoiler:
Still growing up generation 1. Don is having a breakdown and he hates life...The some of the townies really "Hate" the girls and I don't know why..thats all I can spoil :tongue:
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Gen 5 has just been born! Woooooooo :D
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

My legacy family finally found all of the eggs for the spring challenge. I just need to get one perfect grow fruit.
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

The generation four heir just aged up into a teenager! (In one of my previous posts I said it was generation 5 but I was wrong.)
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Generation Nine has been born! :popeye:
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Sam wrote:Generation Nine has been born! :popeye:
So close! Congrats! :applause:

My fifth generation heiress is falling for an alien (whose skin I had to change when he moved in because of a bug in my game, but whatever) but they turned out to have conflicting traits! They really seem to like each other though. It's an interesting dynamic. So far none of the other five sims in the house know he's an alien, and he never wears a disguise. :duh:

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”