What's happening in your legacy

DreamWeaver

Post Counts

What's happening in your legacy

Post by DreamWeaver »

Hi all. Post what is going on in your sims4 legacy here.

Spoiler:
In my legacy, Mariah Weston is flirting with a cute townie. :)
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: What's happening in your legacy

Post by Teresa »

Trying to get a girl for my matriarchy, three boys and finally twin girls.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

Yay!
Spoiler:
About to go play my sims.
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Oh where to begin? I really want to learn how to make sims 4 stories! Is it like sims 2, in that, you go through the game files and extract the pictures?

I'm currently running a play test legacy which is going fairly well aside from the fact that I got the wrong lot! The bills are definitely trickier though which offset it. My foundress has three children. Her husband recently elderfied then died-it was sad to see! The reaper is definitely quite a character though! So much has happened and im itching to blog about it or something! Any tips are most appreciated!
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

There is a folder under Your Documents / EA (some version of the name) / Sims 4 / Screenshots. Very easy to pull out and upload to a blog / photo host. Sims 2 was a lot more trouble I believe.
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Thanks! Yeah it was-had to go to: EA/Sims2/Neigborhoods/(neighborhood file)/Storytelling/photo. Then I'd extract them in powerpoint to photobucket to slideshare to here to livejournal xD I was never able to package my sims cause zip files elude me...

Do I need to pay special attention to memories vs. Screenshots? Probably just use the screenshots im guessing... thanks again!

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Just screenshots. I think the memories are embedded deeper
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

I now have two children in generation two... definitley having no more! Pregnancy is too hard >_>

The youngest had just aged up into childhood... then my game crashed. D; So going to have to replay that, but ohwell.
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

Spoiler:
Mariah Weston and Franciso Vargas are now parents to a baby girl named Miracle Weston. So far Miracle has her mom's skintone. I'm having a blast with this family.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Spoiler:
Generation 4 heiress was born in my last play session right before I saved and quit. I am currently out of town without my game (anniversary weekend getaway). The gen 3 kids are all young adults and working to bring in money for the family. They might stay their entire lives instead of moving out, depends on how much the evil one irritates me. ;) I definitely have not had the drama this attempt which means not much to write about, but hopefully my updates will be more frequently now.
snowflakefoot

Post by snowflakefoot »

My founder was engaged to Yousef who it turns out is an in world Sim so according to Pinstars rules I had to break off the engagement. I was genuinely upset. My founder meets a new man and has a family with him. He dies of old age and eventfully my founder rekindles her romance with Yousef even though they are both well into their elder years now. Such romance. Apparently they were too far into their elder years however because Yousef dropped dead after two woo-hoos. His urn sat in the background as my founder flirted with Grim.

For an observational legacy it is full of plot!
Whispiee

Post by Whispiee »

In my legacy my founder is still struggling to find the perfect spouse! >.<
I'm ready for marriages and babies! :roll:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

I believe Pinstar was looking at adjusting the spouse rule to allow them to move in (from an in world sim) as long as they were not the last sim in their household. I haven't check on the rule in the past few days to see if he has made a ruling yet.

I am ready to get home and play generation 3&4 :thup:
Pixie

Post by Pixie »

Birthdays. So. Many. Birthdays.
I'd been kind of hoping to have a few Simoleons tucked away for my heir. At this point I'll consider myself lucky if I can afford to feed my heir.
However, this also means that voting can start soon! Very exciting!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

I am fighting the urge to stage a mass murder.
nyctores

Post by nyctores »

Spoiler:
My Founder just Woohoo'd on her front lawn in front of the Landgraabs. No shame from this alien!lady -- can't say the same about her chosen mate though.
NotSoEvilPepsi
Origin ID: PepsiPlaysSims
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by NotSoEvilPepsi »

Spoiler:
My founder just had a sleepover with the mate of her generation and found out she's eating for two. The mate is apparently noncommittal, but seems to have taken a liking to this strange blue woman--he's not acting like he wants to run away at all.
DionysusDreams

Post by DionysusDreams »

I'm a fair bit ahead of what I've posted of my legacy so far because I just can't stop playing. Every time I go to get some more screenshots edited and uploaded I end up loading up the game instead because I just to play more!
Spoiler:
My founder just found out she's pregnant again and there's a birthday coming soon! I just want them to have more and more babies so I can see how the genetics play out.
I'm going to have to start adding in some random families into my town soon because I'm really concerned about finding spouses for my legacy children. I might also have to start playing it like TS2 and turning aging off to play some of my spares because I hate the thought of them just dying off without any spouse or children :/
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Everybody's got such fascinating legacies! Mine is as follows:
Spoiler:
Basically Bast Shimmerstone is my female founder. She married Tim Baughman who turned out to be an avid gardener with gardening maxed! I didn't notice that little tidbit 'til yesterday xD Anyway, they have a redhaired/brown-eyed boy named Liopluridon and a black haired/green eyed girl named Rose Quartz! Leo is a whiz kid with the self assured trait while Rose is artistic with the insane trait-like her dear mother! Tim, the co-founder, had an affair with Liberty Lee and she just had twins and called him about them while he was fixing his own bathroom sink! Can you imagine how that conversation went! xD "Btw, I just had your twin babies: Frankie and Elissa..." rotfl! Bast has no idea about the mistress or the children... or does she? I forgot to mention-Bast has the botanist aspiration with the Genius, Insane, and Perfectionist traits. Tim has the aspiration to be a serial romancer and has the traits of Family-Oriented, Evil, and Outgoing. The legacy is Strict Matriarchal, Strict Bloodline, and Exemplar with the trait being genius. So i'm hoping Rose either rolls genius by young adulthood or Bast has another daughter that will. I'm sooo excited about this family-you have no idea!

Lorsty

Post by Lorsty »

My legacy is failing... D:
Spoiler:
I just realized the spouse I'd been pursuing for my founder was not a townie. That wouldn't be such a problem if I hadn't spent three full weeks wooing her (don't judge me, I'm slow).

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”