question about legacy rules

candiedgala
Origin ID: ciaramei

Post Counts

question about legacy rules

Post by candiedgala »

Would it be against the rules to have the founder get the "always welcome" trait early on and basically just live at a friend's house? Alternately, at a kareoke bar or some other place?

I want to start a vampire legacy and I'm thinking about how to do an extreme start with a vampire.
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: question about legacy rules

Post by Thaitanic »

Sounds like you're just using the options the game gives you, tbh!! Sounds good to me
call me Thai!
they/them
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: question about legacy rules

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Are you kidding? Do you know how many legacies start with homeless founders? Living at the community lots and mooching off friends is tradition. By the way, don't forget the Moocher Trait, and the Inappropriate in a Good Way traits.

And if you make good friends with people, early on, you can ask to sleep over.

Nope, you're not cheating if you are actually using the mechanics the game has set up. This isn't even in "It's not a glitch; it's a feature," territory. Using that reward is TOTALLY acceptable.

Heck, bring your own sleeping bag with you everywhere you go.

I discovered that if I buy stuff and stash it in my founder's inventory, I'll have to pay a small amount of taxes, even if she never goes home all week. However, if her first thing is a trip to China/France/Egypt, and she buys a tent, and then never goes home (and never buys more stuff), she doesn't get any bills! It's great! Likewise, the stuff found in dumpsters aren't billed until/unless they are removed from the family inventory. But once they touch down at the home lot, they are recognized, and bills do start up, so there you go.

I like to rough it as long as possible, actually. It adds to the adventure, and saves the money.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”