Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: COMPLETED! Oct. 28th

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: Episode 18 June 15th.

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Wow you've gotten so far already! You always update so fast :D. The future looks so cool. I never got that expansion pack. Didn't want to lag the game anymore than it already does. It's so hard to wean off cheats, they make everything so much easier. I like Clear, I'm looking forward to watching her family grow. And the sprites are so cute too. If things go the way I plan I should have more time to catch up soon
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Pony:
Spoiler:
Yeah I have no life so updates come fast and hard. I guess you just started then, so much to read since Clear's chapters. And I don't usually get attached to Sims 3 characters but now that I've gone six generations in it kinda took hold on me. Damn sims making me love them...and well I've had to cheat, as you'll see later on when you start Pom-Pom's chapters. Though I do wonder if I should do less fourth wall breakage and behind the scenes rants and more on the characters, I never know what to do. I don't want to do plot, plot takes forever...but it KEEPS happening! Anyway...good to see it's being read.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Commenting as I go along in Red Velvet Cushion.
Slobs are fun aren't they :D.
Pom-Pom is adorable I love her elf ears.
I've always wonder how CAS ghosts worked. I guess I could try it myself I have the expansion pack.
Aww poor butterfly.
And now my computer won't load the rest of the slideshow *grumbles about cranky computers*
I'll come back after I get off for lunch and maybe it'll load then *crosses fingers*
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Weird, it wasn't that big...huh. Well yes you can make ghosts in CAS with Supernatural, I haven't yet since I didn't need to but I have yet to try it out. Well hopefully it will behave when you get back to it.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
The dogs finally let me have a break to read today. I finished Red Velvet Cushion and Red Hot Competition. Those kids sure do grow up fast. The Diva trait is fun, Pom-Pom is awesome. Poor aliens just can't catch a break can they?
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Only because I don't take many pics, I play more than I document I always have for Sims 3. Pom-Pom was awesome, she definitely kept her generation interesting for sure.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Sneaking in to read Indy Spouse Race before bed. I would have voted for Pom Pom to be heir. I can't resist the diva. You know, if you can make silly book titles in the sims 3 you should be able to make blues titles for songs. Oh pretty snow *builds snowman*. Oh a plant sim! I haven't played one yet either.Ah! The aliens finally got it right, poor Blair. Oh sims 3 why you glitch so much. At least you were able to get the babies.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Turns out Sims 3 Plantsims were sterile and can't have babies, they make seeds instead.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: Episode 19 June 23rd.

Post by Ani-Mei »

Another chapter, and of course I think of a much better name for the Rainbowcy AFTER I'm past the halfway point...
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: Episode 22 Aug. 20th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Sad news everyone, I accidentally deleted the save file for this legacy in an attempt to get rid of my lag. HOWEVER!! I may have lost all my portraits, urns, ghosts, Skull cut gems, all my Alchemy stock, my fridge stock, gemstones, all my Plumbot building supplies and large metal ingots...all is not lost. I saved my Violet gen heir and her spouse so I don't have to rebuild it all from the beginning. I lost my Aqua gen teens and my elders. In case you were wondering Generation Violet is generation 8 so I still have a chance to finish this legacy. It's times like these that I am glad that I'm behind in writing so there won't even be much of a change. I have all the pictures saved so I can recreate my Aqua gen teens from my pictures and my list of their traits and favourites.

A new file means the lag is gone, and I can begin to recollect all my stuff from the WA destinations that suddenly stopped working after Venus in Generation Orange. I did lose my gnomes too and I just got the Mariner one from one of my Aqua gen heir's deep sea dives which was new to me since I never had one of them before. I have three generations left to recollect and rebuild my stock and my supplies. :toast:

Hurray for playing too far ahead of my writing, no one will miss what I lost. :drinks:
jessika

Re: Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: Episode 23, Oct. 1st

Post by jessika »

Shea was photosynthisizing! It raises his mood and stuff. I cant wait to see how the alien baby grows up.. Do they all look like a generic alien or can they inherit face structures from their uhmm mom(human dad)? Lol also i would have totally voted for goji, but pompom ismokay too. I did have a soft spot for cherry tho.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: Episode 23, Oct. 1st

Post by Ani-Mei »

Jessika:

Hehe, well you'll just have to see won't you? ;) Thanks for popping in, it's always nice to have new readers! :hug:

Return to “Sims 3 Completed Stories”