the thirteen lepacy - completed 2018!

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your legacy!

the thirteen lepacy - completed 2018!

Postby nicholaplaysthesims » August 2nd, 2018, 7:18 am

thirteen lepacy
completed 2018!!
ALL AVAILABLE ON TUMBLR!

generation one (base game) - lucky thirteen & laurel grisby
riverview

• the emperor of evil [✓]
    leader of the free world [✓]

children - chester thirteen

generation two (world adventures) - chester thirteen & venus reaper-waffles (@simsandgiggles)
riverview

• bottomless nectar cellar [✓]
    martial arts master [✓]

children - annie thirteen, esme thirteen

generation three (ambitions) - annie thirteen & chase bayless
twinbrook

• firefighter super hero [✓]
    pervasive private eye [✓]

children - octavio thirteen, friday thirteen, martha thirteen
simbot - D4NKM3M35 thirteen

generation four (late night) - friday thirteen & romeo rake flo-flo chique
bridgeport

• one sim band [✓]
    master mixologist [✓]

children - angelo thirteen, gwen thirteen (time traveller child), kara chique-thirteen (w/ flo-flo chique)

generation five (generations) - angelo thirteen & zelda cricket (@simburgerr)
bridgeport
  • one big family [✓]
    world renowned surgeon [✓]

children - river thirteen, scout thirteen, miles thirteen, jenny thirteen, jolene thirteen

generation six (pets) - jenny thirteen & neptune luck (@threadsoftheeasternseas)
appaloosa plains

• the jockey [✓]
    animal rescuer
    the canine companion [✓]

children - angelica thirteen, penelope thirteen, dot thirteen
pets - lolcat thirteen, doge thirteen, sarah jessica parker (sjp) thirteen

generation seven (showtime) - penelope thirteen & willard wright
starlight shores

• vocal legend [✓]
    master acrobat [✓]

children - charlie thirteen

generation eight (supernatural) - charlie thirteen & hetal anjali
moonlight falls

• leader of the pack [✓]
    magic makeover [✓]

children - joseph thirteen, lenny thirteen, joanne thirteen

generation nine (seasons) - joseph thirteen & arden pepper (@llamadramapixels)
barnacle bay
  • presenting the perfect private aquarium [✓]
    master magician [✓]

children - heidi thirteen, alaska thirteen

generation ten (university) - alaska thirteen & heidi thirteen (as spare)
sims university / barnacle bay

• perfect student [✓]
    street credible [✓]

children - harvey thirteen (w/ cid serverus)

generation eleven (island paradise) - harvey thirteen & domingo owens
isla paradiso

• seaside savior [✓]
    deep sea diver [✓]

children - sam thirteen, leah thirteen

generation twelve (into the future) - leah thirteen & holly alto
sunset valley

• made the most of my time [✓]
    more than a machine [✓]

children - nina thirteen
plumbot - D4NKM3M35 2.0 thirteen
nicholaplaysthesims
call me trash boat
House of Llama

Medals: 30
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) The Rosanna Award (1) Sims 3 Legacy (1) Apocalypse Challenge (1) Who's Your Daddy? (1) Close Encounter Academy (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2014 Housewarming Gift Xchange (1)
Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1) Halloween Candy (1) Halloween Zombie (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Monster Mash (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1)
2018 Halloween Events (1) 2018 Bat Hunt (1) 2018 Bat Hunt - Gold (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Artwork (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)
Watermelon Bliss (1) Singing in the Rain (1) United Kingdom (1)
Steam ID: alpha-ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa

Re: the thirteen lepacy - completed 2018!

Postby Gryffindork » August 2nd, 2018, 7:29 am

Moved to completed forum and medal awarded - congrats on finishing your lepacy! Looks like fun! :)
Image Image Image
Gryffindork
Quidditch Captain
Staff Moderator

Medals: 26
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Boolprop NTM 10 Winner (1) Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) 2016 Summer Screenshot (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1)
2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1) 2017 Valentine Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1)
12th Birthday Event (1) Happy Birthday (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Pride (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Australia (1)
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7

Postby MichelleCYoung » August 23rd, 2018, 6:17 pm

OK, so I've been reading this, and thought I would save my comments for the end, but I just had to stop, and say, your reference to "My Immortal" was WONDERFUL! Also, I love your "ghost stories." The wi-fi one was the best "ghost story" I have ever heard/read in my life!

It's always a pleasure to read your stuff, nichola, and I love this.

I'm going back to reading now.

Just finished. I am so impressed! Not only did you to a LONG legacy, but also, you got into some things I've never even seen before. OK, so now I need to send my sims to do some of this stuff. I've barely scratched the surface on a few of those EPs, although I enjoy the surface, sure enough.

Spoiler:
I didn't know you could endager the whole town by being a lousy lifeguard. And yes, I'm pretty sure that picture is a classic example of irony.

Even reading your downloads bits is funny.
Spoiler:
I love how you use a gendered insult to defend a non-gender-conforming sim. Charlie is adorable, isn't he?

I can't wait to see your next project. You are a marvelous sim-player. I'll bet you're pretty good at SV, too. ;-) Do you post stories of that, as well?
Image Image
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
Alphabetepic Apocalypse June 12, 2018
GageNation - Updated June 2, 2018
Xtreme Xavier Apocalypse, Sept. 18, 2018 *** SimNoWriMo Focus
Youngdale coming out of hiatus soon!
Makers and Finders - a Cursed Baby Boom Challenge - October 1, 2018
Simself version 1 Simself version 2
MichelleCYoung
House of Llama
House of Llama

Medals: 17
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Apocalypse Challenge (2) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1)
2017 Halloween Events (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) Happy Birthday (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Netherlands (1)

Postby nicholaplaysthesims » August 24th, 2018, 9:00 am

MichelleCYoung wrote:OK, so I've been reading this, and thought I would save my comments for the end, but I just had to stop, and say, your reference to "My Immortal" was WONDERFUL! Also, I love your "ghost stories." The wi-fi one was the best "ghost story" I have ever heard/read in my life!

It's always a pleasure to read your stuff, nichola, and I love this.

I'm going back to reading now.

Just finished. I am so impressed! Not only did you to a LONG legacy, but also, you got into some things I've never even seen before. OK, so now I need to send my sims to do some of this stuff. I've barely scratched the surface on a few of those EPs, although I enjoy the surface, sure enough.

Spoiler:
I didn't know you could endager the whole town by being a lousy lifeguard. And yes, I'm pretty sure that picture is a classic example of irony.

Even reading your downloads bits is funny.
Spoiler:
I love how you use a gendered insult to defend a non-gender-conforming sim. Charlie is adorable, isn't he?

I can't wait to see your next project. You are a marvelous sim-player. I'll bet you're pretty good at SV, too. ;-) Do you post stories of that, as well?

thank you so much!! i really love the sims 3 more than i let on and i thought a lepacy would be the best way to show it. and now to actually finish something else!
nicholaplaysthesims
call me trash boat
House of Llama

Medals: 30
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) The Rosanna Award (1) Sims 3 Legacy (1) Apocalypse Challenge (1) Who's Your Daddy? (1) Close Encounter Academy (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2014 Housewarming Gift Xchange (1)
Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1) Halloween Candy (1) Halloween Zombie (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2015 Christmas Gift Exchange (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Monster Mash (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1)
2018 Halloween Events (1) 2018 Bat Hunt (1) 2018 Bat Hunt - Gold (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Artwork (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)
Watermelon Bliss (1) Singing in the Rain (1) United Kingdom (1)
Steam ID: alpha-ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa

Return to Sims 3 Completed Legacies