The Reapers Legacy - 1.05 (4/19/19)

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
heatherfeather

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - (1/14/18)

Post by heatherfeather »

I'm only five chapters in, but I'm loving this so far! :))
I'm so excited that Agnes is one of your main characters. I kind of love it when Maxis/EA characters are used in stories along with player-created characters, and Agnes has such a great story. It's great to see how you blended that backstory into your world.
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

heatherfeather wrote:I'm only five chapters in, but I'm loving this so far! :))
I'm so excited that Agnes is one of your main characters. I kind of love it when Maxis/EA characters are used in stories along with player-created characters, and Agnes has such a great story. It's great to see how you blended that backstory into your world.

Ahhhh! A new reader! Hello!

Yes it's been a while since I've updated this story, but you came back at the right time as I'm finally back in the swing of writing! ( :bounce: ) If you have any thoughts or questions feel free to drop by! I built an entire world, and all of my stories are connected, so if you get done with this story you may enjoy popping over to my other stories: Where the Willow Walks (Olivia, Spirits, and the origin of the world - and the Keeeeeeeeeeepers but you may not have met them yet ;) ), Song of the Nightingale (Quinn and Ezzie), and Faction of the Lost Ones (covers the God of Order/Goddess of Knowledge/God of Elements).

I love incorporating normal townies into my world and giving them life (Quinn Flanagan is actually a townie from Dragon Valley). I just want to make a world that feels alive and breathing! Comments like yours make me so happy because you remind me that I may have managed to accomplish just that!
heatherfeather

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by heatherfeather »

I definitely feel like using the townies makes stories feel more alive/rich. It's not something I would fault anyone for not doing, but I do get excited when I see townies being incorporated like this. :)

I've been reading Where the Willow Walks, too, I've just been catching up on this story much faster. I've read through chapter 12 now. Love all the different characters, they are really captivating.
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - Under Construction (4/2/18)

Post by Livvielove »

Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - 1.00 (5/2/18)

Post by Livvielove »

Author's Note - Thanks to everyone's kindness and support I can confidently say I've found my footing and am excited with where this story will take me. I hope those who read it will enjoy it just as much as I do. :heart: Thank you for the sweet comments and support I've gotten! It really means the world to me!

[hr]
Today was going to be the most important day of her life.
DSLady
Steam ID: dslady13
Ireland

Post Counts

Post by DSLady »

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
The Gordon Legacy - Complete?
The Hot Ladies Association - Liv's Adventures in TS4
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

DSLady wrote: :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
:awesome: :flirt: :swoon: :spin: :pacman: :swimming: :rofl: :idea: :heartbeat: :heart: :highfive:
bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by bookloverblue »

Man, what a beginning! Great poses, great plot, great writing, great EVERYTHING!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

bookloverblue wrote:Man, what a beginning! Great poses, great plot, great writing, great EVERYTHING!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thank you so, so much! :bounce: :heart: :hug: this makes me super happy!
heatherfeather

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by heatherfeather »

Finally got to reading this :heart:
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - 1.01 (7/16/18)

Post by Livvielove »

Author's note - I'm so, so excited for this!
Agnes 1.01: The Ceura

“Because it chose you, Agnes.”
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Also as a bonus, I had some leftover gifs from when I was getting hyped that I put on Tumblr:
Spoiler:

MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

OK, I"m very confused. I Just read 1.01 and 1.02, and then it stopped, and the next thing I know, I see a notice that 1.06 is up, but I can't find it, and I sure as shootin' ain't skipping 1.03-1.05, so what's up?

Please help, Livvie. I Need a fix!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Haha, sorry Michelle!

This story got the boot/reboot ;) There's only 2 chapters for it so far (it's one of my later-in-the-timeline stories that touches a lot of things, so I'm trying to sort out Willow and Nightingale a bit more before I pursue this one too heavily). As of right now, just the two chapters.

It was originally 20 chapters in, but this story was part of the same world as Willow, Nightingale and Factions. It was my FIRST story to write for all four of them and in the I backed myself into a corner... things changed, I stopped the collaboration I was doing and realized I just really needed a fresh start as nothing was going how I wanted and I didn't want my 3 other stories to retcon the first, so it got redone.

I'm sorry if that disappoints. I'm really happy with what it is now, but unfortunately that means it's severely behind in chapters! :heart: Thank you for reading!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

OK. That makes sense. Maybe make an obvious note of that on the front page, here, and the chapters list at your pancake page? Because I was seriously confused, spending quite a bit of time (at least a solid hour) trying so hard to find the missing chapters that people were commenting on here, and it was driving me nuts.
I finally resorted to a different story, entirely (well, as different as it gets in YOUR world), and read the Nightengale thing, and DANG! Also,
Spoiler:
If Majgnun's last child was the child of his wife and love-of-his-existence, who were the first two sons? Their mother is never named or alluded to, except by pointing out that son #3 was adopted. So, apparently, they are his biological son, and I'm just VERY curious about their mother.

Also, I love and adore that god. Just saying. If my simself were to marry him, we could invite STein over to the reception, and have a slap-fest together. Then, give him hugs, and tell him to visit the Temple of Carule, already, for some help finding someone right for him. Guy needs a good woman to soften those sharp edges.
OK, the last was a pipe dream, of course. And I'm sure you have long-term plans for him, anyway.
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

That's a good idea, I think I'll make a note of it in my thread here so people know not to look down at the first chapters in the threads - they won't lead to anywhere!

Hahaha, I completely get that! Nightingale is a good one, much darker but so sweet all at the same time.

On Majnun:
Spoiler:
Hehe, I was hoping you'd like him a lot. Shamefully (because I had to redo a lot of my Reaper chapters where he was a predominant role for a while) I don't have much to show for him to give you the proper introduction. Thankfully Willow, Factions, and Nightingale all dabble enough in him and I leave enough breadcrumbs everywhere that I can confidently give you the information that I have.
First of all: the lady love of Majnun's life (she should look familiar :shiftyeyes: )
He has 4 sons total (one of which is adopted, as you've noticed) and the go in this order:
Sheogorath - mother revealed here
Kefka & Deliro - share the same mother, as when Majnun adopted Deliro it was because she adopted him first, she's TECHNICALLY not been revealed as their mother (yet), but it's not a secret. Here be she. Though more people would recognize her looking like this. I have a very strange policy on spoilers, in that I don't believe in them, so I apologize if this is constituting as as a spoiler. In my head this is common knowledge that I'm not saving for any particular reveal, it's more just the matter that she's not had TIME to come forward and show herself.
I'm pretty sure I've got some clearer shots of all the boys together, aha! I DO - as wee lads no less! Sheo has black hair; Kefka is the redhead, Liro (Deliro) is the blond, and Aleccas is the punk kid :P :roll:
Older boys sans glamour charms (the spells that make them look more "normal"): Deliro and Kefka; Aleccas; Sheo.

I love these boys with my entire heart and soul :hearts:
As for Stein, I have big plans for him, never fear! I think you'll quite like them too. :yes:
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Reapers Legacy - HIATUS

Post by Livvielove »

Hey everyone!

I'm updating all of my stories to alert people that I will be going on a 3 month hiatus. Read about it here!
In the meantime, I'd appreciate any feedback on the things brought up in my note, and will continue to update my Tumblr with teasers and hype for my strong return in 2019!
Thank you for your time and patience with me!

Lots of love,
Livvielove
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Spoiler:
Sorry, I don't recognize Sael.

Aria? Is it Aria?

The other one looks familiar, and I probably did see her somewhere, but I just can't place her.

Those boys are so cute young. How'd they go from adorable to hunks? Something wrong there. Kids. They keep growing up without our permission.

Wait... Majnun raised his own wife, because someone left her on his doorstep? That is... I don't know what that is. I'm at a complete loss for adjectives right now.
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Spoiler:
:rotfl: Oh sorry I was just being cheeky 'cause she's my avatar >>> :sly: :cheeky:

Yes! Aria is Sheo's mother!

FOR REAL! I swear those boys grow up too fast, but Willow should be fun - we get to see them at their most awkward teenage points. :rofl: I still would like for them to remain small forever. Ooh I think I still have that picture of Quinn with them all young somewhere around here... I DO I DO I DO!

This is one of my favorite poses. Sheo's on his back, Kefka's on his right-arm, Liro's on his left-arm, and Aleccas got his leg. Quinn had been bragging that no one could take him down, so the boys tag-teamed on him. :lol: :whome:

HAHAHA! NO no, that's not his perspective, that's from another woman's perspective. You've not met her yet, but Majnun is quite acquainted with this rather batty old woman. :rotfl: I can't stop laughing at that concept though! No no no! Majnun certainly didn't raise his own wife... That would be borderline SOMETHING ELSE. HAHAHA! Thank you I needed a good laugh!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

The Reapers underwent a long-awaited overhaul! It was long overdue after the reboot!

Thanks again for being awesome everyone, and if there's any issues with the new coloring/theme please let me know!

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”