The Landros Legacy

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
ssAly88

The Landros Legacy

Post by ssAly88 »

Hi all! I was going to wait a little while longer to get some more posts in on the board so I wouldn't be such a stranger, but I just couldn't wait to post my debut legacy! Rowan Landros has started one in my game and he's doing well!

Thanks for reading, folks!
Last edited by ssAly88 on April 12th, 2015, 1:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Re: The Landros Legacy

Post by DreamWeaver »

ssAly88:
Spoiler:
Great start. Rowan is such a hunk for a sim! Keep up the great work.
:alien:
ssAly88

Post by ssAly88 »

Spoiler:
Isn't he, though? He's the product of one of my older saves, and is a testament to how pretty townie babies can be. Thank you so much for commenting!
ssAly88

Post by ssAly88 »

New chapter up!
Spoiler:
In Chapter 1.02, Siobahn and Rowan get married, and I realize how awesome Siobahn is!
Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

This is such a cute legacy! Keep it up! You're right -- I haven't seen nearly enough of Dragon Valley.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
ssAly88

Post by ssAly88 »

Thank you so much for reading! I'm really excited about seeing more of Drangon Valley as I play too. It's really pretty so far, and I'll have to try and get better pictures of the settings as I go.

What a coinicdence too! I was just about to start reading the Sample Legacy today! I'm looking forward to it!
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Thank you for dropping by my legacy! There's so much of the Samples now. I have a summary page, but it's 1.5 generations out of date.

I think if I finish it, it will be the longest-running completed legacy challenge ever. I'm slow but stubborn.

I've subscribed to your blog so I wont miss Rowan's adventures :).
______________________________________________________________________________________
ssAly88

Post by ssAly88 »

Chapter 1.03 is up!
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Spoiler:
Haha! Burglars! I played for for years and never got a single burglar. Then they started arriving every 2-3 sim-days for MONTHS. I have no idea what changed. Those burglar alarms suddenly started being a good thing....

I can't wait to see the baby! Being pregnant does suck, in real life as well as Sims, but you gotta keep your eye on the goal.
ssAly88

Post by ssAly88 »

Spoiler:
I know, right? Some kind of algorithm didn't work until this moment or something, because burglars in my game just didn't seem to exist for a while... That sounds simply nuts what you went through though!

I don't know if I'll have occassion to know the suckage of pregnancy, to be honest. The idea of having children scares me. :sigh:
ssAly88

Post by ssAly88 »

Chapter 1.04 up!
Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Spoiler:
Red baby!! I love him! What are his traits??

It looks like Rowan may "make it up" to Siobahn by making another baby. Wonder how she feels about that. If she really wants a girl, perhaps not too badly.
Hey, you mentioned that you were heading over to the Samples. Did you ever get there?
ssAly88

Post by ssAly88 »

Chapter 5 is up!

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”