Spellbound, Witch's Tales [Sept. 9, 2014]

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Iya

Post Counts

Spellbound, Witch's Tales [Sept. 9, 2014]

Post by Iya »

SPELLBOUND, WITCH'S TALES

Sweeney just want to be left alone to her paintings. But the reluctant clairvoyant also starved for love and realize she didn't want to be alone for the rest of her life. Will Sweeney meet the man who'll love her enough to accept her gifts and give her what's she desires? MORE ON SWEENEY & HER PERFECT GENETIC LEGACY
Ruleset (Core Ver.) | Handicaps: True Love & Green Thumb | Categories: Legacy Tree & Family Friends
Genetics: Red Hair & Green Eyes | Requirement Once Becomes Heir: Become a Witch/Warlock & Paint 3 Masterpieces Before Elderhood

Optional: Please check out my General Gameplay as I play my hood with mods/hacks and runs a slightly different system than most default legacy hoods. This legacy is an attempt to test out my system and see how well my sims fare with my mods, rules and regulations.

AN INTRO TO SPELLS: Sweeney Lovesworth
Seeking love and magic in unexpected places
0.0 | 0.1 | 0.2 | 0.3 | 0.4

1ST SPELL:
1.0 | 1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4

SCORES
Spoiler:
13 Total Family Friends
Last edited by Iya on September 7th, 2014, 2:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Iya

Post Counts

Re: Spellbound, Witch's Tales: A Perfect Genetic Legacy *Res

Post by Iya »

Prologue updated. :bounce:
ImageImage
Iya

Post Counts

Re: Spellbound, Witch's Tales [Sept. 9, 2014]

Post by Iya »

So I have been having a hard time working on this legacy. I don't know why, but I just can't get my ideas together since I wanted to do something plotted for it. Unfortunately, the hood that I'm playing this for is played in rounds so I'm won't be able to update my Beck legacy if I cannot update this one. So I'm gonna trash this one. I feel bad about that but I think it's better if I just let this one go and focus on my Beck legacy since I have more fun with that one.

So admin, if you're reading this, please move this to trash.
ImageImage

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”