A Struggle to Survive a Legacy {Dead}

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Little White Comet
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: littlewhitecomet
Origin ID: LittleWhiteComet
Great Britain

Post Counts

A Struggle to Survive a Legacy {Dead}

Post by Little White Comet »

Hey everyone! I'm Little White Comet and while this isn't my first Legacy it will be the first one I will be putting actual effort into. The first few pictures in the Prologue aren't that great but please be patient with me, I promise you they will get better.
This is a normal legacy but put in story mode; there will be drama, happiness, sadness and a bunch of bad guys all working together to stop this legacy from making it to Generation 10.
I’m not doing this for points. I’ve tried many many times to do a legacy for points and I’ve always got sick of them so I’m doing this from a different point of view; which also means that while I’m obeying the main rule of a Legacy, get to generation 10, I will be using hacks, cheats (This does not include kaching, motherlode or maxmotives) and poseboxes to get the scenes I want right.

I will be positing deleted scenes, short stories and over bits of writing I couldn't include in the legacy either because I'm not talented enough with the camera or I just couldn't be bothered to go through all the trouble of staging on my Livejournal here: Comet1234

Right let's get this thing started! :celebration:

08/09/2014 - I'm sorry guys but I'm going to have to put an end to the Junior Family. I've ended up losing the family and the hood for a 6th time :banghead:. As such I'm going to take it as a sign that I'm really not meant to continue this. I was so close to having everything back to the way I wanted, I even started taken pictures but now I've just had enough. I'm sorry to those who were looking forward to seeing the next generation but I've really had enough at this point.
Sims 2 is meant to be fun but with the Juniors I was just getting frustrated. I'm sorry once again guys.
-

A Struggle to Survive a Legacy

Chapter 0: How He Came to Be
Chapter 1.01: The Wonders of College
Chapter 1.02: Bring on the Babies
Chapter 1.03: Pushing Past the Defect
Chapter 1.04: Struggling to Survive

Chapter 2.01: Glorious Silence
Chapter 2.02: The Upcoming Darkness
Chapter 2.03: Jealousy, I Do Not Know Thee
Chapter 2.04: Don't Fear the Reaper and His White Stallion
Chapter 2.05: Struggling to be Normal

Chapter 3.01:: Blood is Thicker Than Water
Chapter 3.02:Changing the Tides
Chapter 3.03: Stab a Dagger Through my Heart
Interlude 1: Starting Fresh
Chapter 3.04: First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage...
Chapter 3.05: ...Then Comes a Baby in a Baby Carriage!
Chapter 3.06: The Secrets of the Mind
Chapter 3.07: Accepting the Differences

Chapter 4.01:Running from your Dreams
Chapter 4.02:

Extras:
The Junior Legacy Family Tree (Spoiler Warning! This will be updated before I upload an actual chapter so read at your own risk!)
Download a Junior! (Download any Sim from a Struggle to Survive a Legacy)
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Struggle to Survive a Legacy {Dead}

Post by Teresa »

Sorry to see the death of your legacy family. :(
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories