Altered Fates: An AU Legacy Chapter 17 Feb. 28th

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Altered Fates: An AU Legacy Chapter 12 Sept. 12th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Keika:
Spoiler:
She sure does, definitely face palming moments when those two dropped for her. :D
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Awww I missed one of your awesome BC's. :(
Spoiler:
Looks like you're AU legacy's gong well so far. And 10 kids in one gen...that's always tough. Mostly cause it gets crowded and trying to keep up with em all yeah. Chaos. Got a little rushed there this gen, but keeping up with 10 nooboos is hard. And oh Star Wars! Gotta love Star Wars references! But man Jedi can e so pushy with their rules. Bad Jedi kidnapping the spare right as he found love! Give him back.

Now you're good hood needs some drama to crop up. :lol:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
It's still up on the first page and it was fun writing my shy, nice little alien in a mean hood. I'll have to get back to that eventually I've had other ideas for my other stories recently. I'm liking the Star Wars theme too, it's such an iconic piece of pop culture that spans three generations of fans. Young, old, in the middle, everyone knows something about Star Wars. And without your inspiration for an AU legacy this wouldn't be here. :hug:
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

Ani-Mei:
Spoiler:
Great update. I love the Star Wars references and I love the aliens.
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Just wanted to say I just read your first chapter and I'm hooked, thank you for helping me cope with my Sims withdrawl.
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Bouncer:

Always glad to assist in getting over Sims withdrawls *stops hands from shaking over mouse*
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Altered Fates: An AU Legacy Chapter 13 Feb. 7th

Post by Pony »

Yay all caught up again.
Spoiler:
So many faces, hehe poor Dagmar having ten kids. At least she didn't have to have the last two. I love picking on Dagmar. I remember reading the Star Wars books as a kid. i shouldn't be surprised that the Star Wars verse is so big. I liked Fern Gully more than Star Wars *shame face*. The villain/mud man/dark tree spirit scared the pants off of me.
I love that all heirs end up getting with someone off limits before they settle down with a proper spouse. Sims, they're mischievous little buggers.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Pony:
Spoiler:
Yes, they did that on purpose...I know it. Especially Alema Rar. She really wants Gabriel he's one of the few triple bolters she has 0_0 But she is getting stuck with Bartender Boy Blake, I like his face and recessives FTW. Thanks for catching up.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Yay, new chapter!
Spoiler:
Life is indeed good :tea: Bad simselves! *squirt* Oh right, I have a namesake! :D And she shares my opinion of torso exposal! Wait, it's over already? *pout*
Btw I'm currently reading Once Upon A Kingdom, it is proving to be a most pleasant read ;)
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Mia:
Spoiler:
Yes, you do. I haven't seen an NL Raver outfit transition like ever so yay for your namesake being first. I didn't want to finish it all in one chapter, it took a lot of playing, hours actually, to get them that far and I still have the other Beta houses to catch up...ten kids at college all at once. :faint: And yay for reading Once Upon A Kingdom too!! I only managed to save Thai's kids and the second generation Royals before M&G killed it so everyone else is dead. :cry:
Miri

Post by Miri »

Spoiler:
Well hopefully that message you sent was unimportant cause it was deleted. Hmm.
Anyway nice to see the Duality legacy back. Wow so the gen 4 kids are giving you fits in the spouse hunt.
I mean Alema I can see...she's a sith and mean as a snake, but what's up with the goody nice Alpha kid being a pain?
Oh look Camilla got dropped out of the well and got herself a nice spare alien. Cool! They're both even green. :fluffy:
Oh vacation should be fun. I had to take a break from vacations I got a little burnt out from trying to collect momentos.
Looking forward to more.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Miri:
Spoiler:
You're alive!! I was wondering where you went. Actually I forgot what message I sent too... :guilty: Yeah, my Alpha kids loved to make sure I had a hard time with them it's like they needed to plot their own course since the Betas have some going on. I've been making the rounds to my stories and went on a two week updating spree this month which is over now but meh...too many plots going on. :dizzy: Got my Apocalypse kids in college, Altered Fates kids about to finish college, babies being created in my WYD and a new RKC of course. So much to write...
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I just got caught up. Very nice! I love the cat training.

*squirt! squirt!*

And really, I don't know how you manage to keep track of them all! I am impressed with your speed-playing skillzors, and the ability to manage all those spare households, too.

For some reason, on which I cannot put my finger, this made me think of Game of Thrones. Huh. Maybe it was snowing in a pic? Or maybe it was the sheer number of characters. Or maybe it was the plotting plotters who plot. I don't know.

Anyway, I'm off to catch up on your apocalypse, now.

HAHAHA!!! OK, I'm on pain meds, so that has to be my excuse. I went over there, and found that I had already binge-read the thing, what, a week ago? Wooops!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
Don't know how I do it either. Hehe, Game of Thrones I just started watching the first season of that haven't seen the others though. Don't have the DVD sets, since it's an HBO show the box sets cost $60 and Blu-Rays are $75 each as opposed to $45 for a mainstream TV series like Supernatural. That's a lot for a 10 show season...anyway, I have to get back to my AU hood, I was distracted trying to get my fifth gen Apoca-kids out of Uni so I can finally finish up the last 9 restrictions. They made it to Junior year there...anyway glad to see you still read this.:hug:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I'm impressed with how many stories you have active, at once. I understand switching between them, depending on your mood. I do that, too. Then, I have to go back and read the last three chapters, before I start on the next one, so I can remember who's who and what's what. And that's when I'm NOT on my pain pills. When I'm on my pills, it's very hard to remember anything, and weird connections come into my head that are so out of left field. But, if the pills send my pain on a fishing trip to Scotland, I'm happy about it, so long as I'm safe at home and supervised.

I do enjoy your sim stories. I like your writing style and characters.
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

I do have to go back and reread chapters too, like my Apocalypse with its damn plot bunnies everywhere and of course this one where I can't always remember which of the fourteen generation four kids and the three generation three alien spawns have spouses and which don't...
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Altered Fates: An AU Legacy Chapter 14 Mar. 10th

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Nice chapter, Ani-Mei!
Spoiler:
It was fun, and I always love seeing the vacations. One thing, though. I have never had any issue with a college student buying a vacation home. I don't know why you did. Weird! Too bad, too, because vacation homes are the best!

I love seeing all the sims in the wrong duality neighborhoods. LOL!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”