The Ash Legacy (Updated 4/29/18)

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

The Ash Legacy (Updated 4/29/18)

Post by theoddcatlady »

I'm writing a legacy. I cannot believe I'm actually doing this. I need a way to unwind though and I forgot how relaxing it was to write my sim's stories. I probably won't be scoring this legacy, but you never know. I could get bored and actually try. I hope you enjoy! :celebration:

Warning for occasional gratuitous booty shots!

Generation One: Milo Ash

Chapter One

Chapter Two, Milo and the Dark Magic Pregnancies

Chapter Three, Triplets and Glitches, Oh My!

Chapter Four, The College Chapter With Gratuitous Booty Shots
Last edited by theoddcatlady on April 29th, 2018, 10:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
julessims

Re: The Ash Legacy (4/16/18)

Post by julessims »

I'm really liking this so far! I like that the humor is there without it being too much (if that makes any sense at all). The kids are super cute (even the one with a strange-ish face). I don't even know how you handled triplet toddlers without a visit from the social worker, though. It seemed like such a handful!
Through the Ages: A Legacy Story Updated 4/7/18!

My Simblr
For behind the scenes, picspam, and all kinds of Gaiman family fun.
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Re: The Ash Legacy (4/16/18)

Post by theoddcatlady »

julessims wrote:I'm really liking this so far! I like that the humor is there without it being too much (if that makes any sense at all). The kids are super cute (even the one with a strange-ish face). I don't even know how you handled triplet toddlers without a visit from the social worker, though. It seemed like such a handful!
You'll see how Alice grows into her looks in chapter three :wink: And thank you! I don't know how I made it either. I may have cried. I may have raided the fridge for some wine. But I made it.

But then again with another legacy I've done I had QUADS on gen 1. That was a freaking trip, but I had snapdragons I believe so my job was sooo much easier. I love snapdragons.
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Re: The Ash Legacy (Updated 4/29/18)

Post by theoddcatlady »

Chapter four is now up! :D

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”