Altered Fates: An AU Legacy Chapter 17 Feb. 28th

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Candi0207

Re: Altered Fates: An AU Legacy Chapter 16 Jan. 5th

Post by Candi0207 »

Just read the first chapter. I like the way you have two families going at once, pink verses black of course.
Spoiler:
I'm totally rooting for Kiara. There's something about a dark angel I like! And of course she hangs out at the Crypt, lol. I would expect nothing less.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Altered Fates: An AU Legacy Chapter 16 Jan. 5th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Candi:
Wow, praise from Ceasar, *is honoured*
Spoiler:
It survived a computer failure and now lives on my other computer. Love having two computers now more than ever. I will finish it, I'm on generation 4/5 now so not even halfway through. And I don't like leaving things halfway done. Thanks for the comment.
Candi0207

Re: Altered Fates: An AU Legacy Chapter 17 Feb. 28th

Post by Candi0207 »

I'm getting through the generations and getting caught up. College is killing my sim time.

I'm slowly catching up.
Spoiler:
Tybold after your simself. I know what's that's like. It's disturbing when your sim rolls wants for you. Gage never stops. I don't even like to look at his want panel.
I agree, Meadow is a liar about that family aspiration!
Tyrone and Tybold, "Play with us, Tommy." LOL, loved the pic.
Kitian sure gets abducted a lot, I've never been good at getting my sims abducted. They must like him.
You could have named Thanos-Thanose, lol
Loki with her nice points, them aliens tend to go real nice or real mean, with no inbetween.
Ok, well I know I'm still way behind, but I'll get there!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Altered Fates: An AU Legacy Chapter 17 Feb. 28th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Candi:
Spoiler:
Yes real life does get in the way sometimes. Meadow was made for the FT dual aspirations, she's more Romance than ever. Tyrone and Tybold are so Mr. Big's twins, I actually miss them. I did extract them all from my laptop so I still have all of them but I confess I've been playing Sims 3 more, I started a Rainbowcy there. The aliens really like Kitian and Tybold I never had so many unplanned abductions. And Thanos, or Thatnose it is the Stabby Death Nose so appropriately coined by Doc Nerd, I didn't really notice that his mother was the female of that face. My bad. But he had ten kids with a Romance sim so I guess I was lucky it didn't last long in them, none of the boys had that nose, I still love Loki he's awesome even if I had to lose the whole Jedi/Sith plot but I still have him waiting to be placed. Good to know you're still catching up.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”