The White Legacy

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: The White Legacy

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Oh, I get the burn-out. You did so much with the Whites, and then the Wynter Wonderland.

Thanks for permission to play Vis! I will definitely have some form of fun with him, then.

Someone put him in an evil vampire cult? I'd love to read that!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Chickie

Post by Chickie »

I LOVED this legacy! I would read it at work and it really helped the day go by. There are a lot of replies here and on LJ and I apologize for not going through them all, but how were you able to do the poses? I loved the one where their knees would be tucked into their chest, for example.

You did an AMAZING job and I hope you're doing well! :thup:
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Thanks! I'm so glad you liked it so much! :D

I'm not an expert sims photographer by any means (or any kind of photographer, actually), and this legacy was a learning experience for it from start to finish. A lot of poses I got by forcing different animations and waiting for exactly the right moment. I had a few favorites that made multiple appearances. ;) The ones that obviously didn't come from the game (like the knees to chest, I suspect) came from poseboxes, which are modded objects with a specific repertoire of poses you can use, if that makes sense. I got all of mine at MTS. If you direct me to a specific picture with the pose you're looking for, I can probably point you towards where to get that posebox. :)

If you want some inspiration for really great sims photography, may I point you towards Sam's Wrongway Legacy? She does some amazing work with posing and facial expressions over there. :)

Thanks so much! I hope you're doing well, too! :)
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

may I point you towards Sam's Wrongway Legacy? She does some amazing work with posing and facial expressions over there.
asdfghjkl so flattered! :hug:

I took inspiration from Orike's Pseudo Legacy (which you can find here) and Peasant's Devereaux Legacy.They have some incredible skills when it comes to sims photograpy!
SprinkleOfSugar

Post Counts

Post by SprinkleOfSugar »

I miss you all so much and i loved this legacy i felt like i had to reread it, haha. You're truly amazing Keika, congratulations....although this is extremely late and i am repeating myself :)
Thanks for the Siggy Thai!
Candi0207

Post by Candi0207 »

Just started reading this... I love your founder, she actually reminds me of Snow White off of Once Upon Time. Patrick is interesting to say the least with all his garbage diving ways. Kind of the lowly gardener boy who marries the princess. The Sims 2 legacies make me want to start playing Sims 2 again!
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

:jawdrop:

*cough* Thanks so much, Candi! I can't wait to hear what you think about the rest of it! :) You should! TS2 may be over a decade old now, but like cheese, it only gets better with age! ...only without the smell.
Palmer
Mascot
Mascot

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Palmer »

This has been stickied for winning a Golden Plumbob award! In four weeks it'll become a regular topic once more. Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”