The Coyote Apocalypse

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

The Coyote Apocalypse

Post by Mauricette »

This Apoca-borg Legacy was completed some years ago, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of creating a slideshow about it.
This is only coming to you now because my baby-daddy wrote me an .xml file conversion web application for Mother's Day! Wooo!

The Coyote Apocalypse

lolz oh my gosh the icons broke! Okay shucks, I'm sorry guys! I'll get this fixed soon but bear with me! I need to school you on how to use I'm so so sorry!
No you don't have to sign in, that'd be if you wanted to create an account and start uploading your own stories :B
So on the first image is a broken image doodad right in the middle of either side of the first image. Now you just need to click it once and then you can use the directional pad keys on your keyboard to scroll through the pages!

*And yeah the link sends you to all the stories of my Ebonwood Neighborhood. kskskskks. Anyways, just ,yeah. Pick the one titled "The Coyote Apocalypse'. Or if you want to see from the college start that doesn't have any text I think You can start from "Third Coyote Attempt." I wasn't going to broadcast my first two apocalypse failures but- :B
*-Fixed Link

We'll get these bugs fixed as soon as possible guys, bear with me!
Last edited by Mauricette on May 11th, 2015, 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: The Coyote Apocalypse

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Ummm, how do you turn the pages? I can see several stories I'd like to read, but I can't turn the pages!

I tried signing in, with my google account, and it just keeps saying "Sign in." What's up with that reader? It is weird.

Anyway, congratulations on completing the challenge! I sure wish I could read it.

Also, love the fang!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Mauricette

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

MichelleCYoung wrote:Ummm, how do you turn the pages? I can see several stories I'd like to read, but I can't turn the pages!

I tried signing in, with my google account, and it just keeps saying "Sign in." What's up with that reader? It is weird.

Anyway, congratulations on completing the challenge! I sure wish I could read it.

Also, love the fang!
Crap! Editing first post with.... ugh directions! >_< So embarressing... wait, what fang?
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Thanks for the update. Yeah, I finally found the little triangles, and was able to view the stories.

I read both college things and all the apocalypse tries. So glad to see you finally completed it!
Spoiler:
WOW! You really like to play with ghosts, don't you? Pretty fly way to keep the population of the family down, while moving things forward. It really went fast!
Congratulations!

So, I went to your page and read all of what you have posted for Ebenwood and for Witch Hazel.
Spoiler:
I'm not surprised your Ebenwood neighborhood swelled up into a BFBVFS. So much going on! Witch Hazel, just starting out, looks like it will be a great place for a long legacy. And I really liked reading about Alice and her plans for world domination. Such fun!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Mauricette

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Ehehehehehe thanks!
Spoiler:
I felt so bad killing off Sapphire! She was so cool, you know, aside from the atrocious hair style. But after her, killing off sims became a lot easier. It never stopped feeling heartless, though. >:D
Wow, I can't believe you read everything O3O
I tried to do that for my Ebonwood Book and meandered off about half way through XD Thanks for reading!
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

I'm glad I read this, it was very entertaining :P Boy, do I feel you with all of the ghost problems, lol (sob). Great apocalypse!! :D
hello! :heartbeat:
Mauricette

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Thank you! :D
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

...wow. That didn't even require binge-reading.
Spoiler:
I LOVE THIS. The commentary, the blatancy for sim lives, the United States of Tara reference. Not to mention the non-fugliness. *heads to another one of your stories*
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
Mauricette

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Thanks radiochocolate! And thanks for reading!
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

Hi :)

What a Great narrative-- condensed and interesting, too! Kudos :woot:
Mauricette

Post Counts