Badass Alphabetocalypse - Completed April 19, 2015

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Badass Alphabetocalypse - Completed April 19, 2015

Post by MichelleCYoung »

OK, I fixed all the links. Sorry about them being down. My website is kaput, so these go directly to AuthorStream.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I am so sad. I remember this, but I can't read it again because AuthorStream hates me, and I lost ALL the files in a computer move. It's so depressing. Wah.

If anyone knows how to download the presentations from Authorstream, and load them to Slideshare, I'd be very grateful. I cannot even log into AuthorStream. Haven't been able to in months. It just sort of does its little rolling circle "loading" thing FOREVER. And when I try to look at the presentations, as a guest, I get a plain gray screen, and arrows to move to the next slide (plain gray screen).

WHAAAAAAAAAAA!

I hate Authorstream right back! :pan:
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Thanks, nooboostar! I'm sorry I didn't even see this for so long. I've basically been living under a rock for almost a year, now, but I REALLY got such a kick when I saw your post. Thanks so much!

I have actually decided to go back to my old laptop, and try starting up a brand new BACC, and I'm going to use Clovis as my founder! He gets to do the rough-living of starting out all over again, with a whole different batch of restrictions, but this time, his LTW of having 5 Top Level Businesses is not only do-able, but REALLY good for the community.

If you want to see another completed apocalypse from me, please check out the Graveyard. I posted the Alphabetepic Apocalypse (https://www.boolprop.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1730), and meant to take the same founder through 26 iterations of the apocalypse, one for each lift, and make him start each one with a different lift, done in alphabetical order. I actually completed the first iteration, Adventure (OMG, it is SUCH a great first lift!), and started on the next one, but computer stuff happened and LIFE happened, and I asked for it to be moved to the graveyard. But I do still have the game saved, somewhere, and can return to it, someday, and get it back from the graveyard then, if I'm able to do the rebuilding and make my computer stop crashing the game so darned much. Windows 10 just does NOT seem to like Sims 2, like the Mac did. I'm hoping for better on the Mac.

Anyway, Happy Halloween to you, too, and I hope to see some of your stuff, too!

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”