Pokalypton

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Pokalypton: File 14. Yadreni Law / 8-03-14

Post by Taube »

Spoiler:
I'm loving Alyssa. She's fun. Your demon dog problem cracks me up. I really enjoy the narrative structure of your chapters. Keep up the good work!
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

Thank you again everyone, for commenting :D

Gabby:
Spoiler:
Yup, very many deaths :eek: . Thankfully not many Yadreni ones (well premature deaths at least)!
Thanks for reading :D
Ally:
Spoiler:
Hahaha oh my gosh they are definitely a big problem. xD At least they are when everyone's bedroom has at least two tombstones in it :P
She is very pretty :) and.... what's the word... carnivorous? :shifty:
She is cute :) I used to dislike having to do the pet restrictions, but now I like them as they're pretty easy to lift, and I don't usually play with pets anyway.
Thanks for reading :D
Ani-Mei:
Spoiler:
Haha actually I prefer cats too, but I think only one has shown up, and only once. On the other hand, there are usually 3 different dogs that visit every day (and then there's demon-dog Zea, who never leaves... :shiftyeyes:)
I know, right? A platinum grave, woo! And it's location is the first one that's really acceptable, lol (although she does come in the house whenever her ghost is awake to cheer at her bed).
Oh yeah, definitely; I think the grave count is at something like 12 or 13 :P And most of them are in the handy location of the living room and master bedroom. Lovely. :P
Lol I thought you voted for Esther, since there were actually 0 votes for Eleanor :P
Psh, ghosts can't get Alyssa, she's invincible... according to her, at least :shifty: It'll be interesting to see some green ghosts floating around :P
Thanks for reading!! :D
Lorin:
Spoiler:
Then this is definitely the Apocalypse for you :P
Oops, this made me realize I never mentioned it specifically in the chapter. :P Evan will be lifting Culinary, if all goes according to plan. I want them to have as many kids as I can fit in the house, and food is definitely gonna be needed for that, hehe.
Originally, I was going to have Evan lift Law Enforcement, to make going to Uni easier. I think the formerly Law-locked careers will be unlocked in the next generation :yes: Or if anyone gets fired/misses work.
Thanks for reading :mrgreen:
Keika:
Spoiler:
Oh, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about... That said, I would advise against going in dark alleys, visiting public libraries, or travelling to any state/country whose name starts with a letter that comes after "F" (except your own state/country)...
She is very peculiar :') They are actually pretty cute together :whome: (in the few times I've turned on free will, at least) Glad you like her :lol:
*sigh*, I know, the carelessness of me- err, her. :shifty: Yeah, thankfully things after re-restricting it are not as bad as they were before her lift. Before she lifted it, life was brutal :eek:
Yup, none of the playables xD Because that has to be distinguished :lol:

Taube:
Spoiler:
Thanks! I like her a lot, despite her being a bit of a maniac :shifty: Things are definitely a lot better than they have been in the past! :D
Oh my gosh, that dog Zea is more annoying to me than the ghosts sometimes :shifty: I'll have someone chase her off the lot, then in an hour she'll come back. She comes just about every day, and then will do that two or three times every couple of days. And she is always fighting other animals (and Meredith if she goes outside), and growling at passerby... demon, be gone :evil:
I'm glad you like it! :D Thanks for reading!!
Thank you again for reading, everyone!! :D I love the Yadreni's :')
hello! :heartbeat:
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

Hi! :mrgreen:

Awesome! A new Apocalypse to read. :)
Spoiler:
I'm up to chapter 9 and OMGoodness you've had it hard. :lightning:
I had to check to see if you had more chapters so I know your Sims made it. :cover:
Good work- I've been enjoying it- Thanks :pizza:
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Pokalypton: File 15. New Agent / 9-06-14

Post by Chase »

New chapter! A note: when I got the Ultimate Collection, I forgot to back up lighting files... so I got Gunmod's Radiance, which is great, but everything is a lot darker, since the family still can't buy lights. Sorry about that! Another effect of the Apocalypse :P

Rflong: Haha, right? :P Thanks for reading! :D
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

You can buy candelabras, they technically aren't electric so... :shhh: :whistle: Anywho, I just started playing for my next Apocalypse chapter how freaky is that you update right after I start?
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

New chapter! This one reveals the true intentions of this Apocalypse challenge and the sinister plot... truly sinister, and not at all pushing the limits of "this is a waste of my time, why the hell am I reading this".....

Enjoy :')

I considered buying candles, but the rule technically is "Sims may not purchase or use anything from the Lights category", not "no electronics" :P So I'm sticking to darkness :bulb:
SprinkleOfSugar

Post Counts

Re: Pokalypton: File 16. Insight / 9-07-14

Post by SprinkleOfSugar »

Spoiler:
This is awful but i have completely forgotten where i got up to so i'll just start from the new updates and hope to understand >->

Haha, congrats on the baby!
Zea is surely going to die soon, knowing Alyssa
Agrona is so cute!! ^-^
I'm very shocked Esther or someone in the household hasn't died yet, due to the ghosts
Aaaaand there's the grave, seems like i spoke too soon :eek:
But what are they planning? o.O
Great chapters Chase, update soon!
Thanks for the Siggy Thai!
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Spoiler:
Yes. Agen 0001 is the boss here. You-Know-Who is completely irrelevant. Yes. :haha:

Great couple of chapters, Chase! Alyssa is hilarious as always! I especially appreciated her "I know that you know that I know that you know that I know" speech, and subsequent pic spam of family happiness. :rotfl: And poor Alyssa--she should've known better than to admit to trusting her dog in her totally secret and private journal!

I know Cronos is the child-eating titan in Greek mythology--what is Agrona from?

Great couple of chapters! I think Alyssa's going to be pissed when Esther is promoted up to 0008! XD
rosssinant

Post by rosssinant »

One of the funniest Apocalypses I've read. Alyssa is awesome!
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

Thanks for the comments everyone!!! They're deeply appreciated :D
Sorry for the lack of updates recently, I have been extremely busy with school and my school play! I'm working on one now, though, hopefully one that I can finish this week :D

Keika:
Spoiler:
According to Wikipedia, Agrona is the Celtic name for a river in Wales that literally means 'carnage'. There also could have been a river goddess of war with the same name :)
lol I haven't really been super tricky with the names in here, Alyssa was named after my sister and I thought Esther and Eleanor just sounded nice :P I figured Alyssa would name her children for themes she loves, though :P
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Pokalypton: File 17. Sleeping a Little Better / 11-08-14

Post by Chase »

New update! Sorry for the wait :D
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Pokalypton: File 18. Triple-O Eight / 11-09-14

Post by Chase »

And here's another one! :D Yay!
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Pokalypton: File 18. Triple-O Eight / 11-09-14

Post by Keika »

Yay! Pokalypton chapters! :D
Spoiler:
Ahaha, Kimball coughing up a hairball for the transition photo! :rotfl: Sounds like Esther is already adjusting to the government, with the way she wrote her journal and all. Looking forward to the next chapter--and to seeing the government response to Alyssa's new family rule on journal-keeping!

By the way... can I borrow Alyssa? :D
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Pokalypton: File 19. Unitatos Revisited / 11-13-14

Post by Chase »

Keika: Thanks for reading!! :D Unfortunately I don't know how to extract any sim, since I can't get simPE to work on my computer :(

New chapter! The first uni chapter, post-founder :D Unitatos Revisited
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Pokalypton: File 19. Unitatos Revisited / 11-13-14

Post by Keika »

Aw, that's too bad. :(
Spoiler:
Nice to get to see the kids and their personalities, away from Alyssa and her house rules! :D Thanatos in particular is a riot!

Funny, Atropos (it was Atropos, right?) not being able to figure out whether her boyfriend was a boy or a girl until they woohooed. Even funnier that he turned out to be a near-clone of Jarrah! XD

I see the new Agent 0029 isn't quite as subtle as the previous one. Don't worry, new guy, you'll get the hang of it. *pat pat* In the meantime, stay away from Delilah, mmkay?

Great chapter, Chase! As always, looking forward to the next one!
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Pokalypton: File 20. The Best Generation / 11-23-14

Post by Chase »

Update! Here we go!

Thanks, Keika! :D :hug: :mrgreen:
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Ugh, I keep finding your new updates days late! :banghead:
Spoiler:
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What happened to Cronos after he became a mad scientist? Did he stay at the capitol, or was he whacked by the capitol, or what? QUESTIONS NEED ANSWERING, CHASE!! :hissyfit:

I can't wait to see how completely and totally Thanatos is ignored as the President of Psveurtzke. I'm sure 0001 and her gang are enjoying having a Yadreni so completely under their thumb, though. ;)

Atropos is right; Kimball is such an adorable kitty. Probably a spy for the government, but hey. Super cute.

Aw, you're losing your apocalypse tower? How does that make you feel? *passes mic*

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter, Chase!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Couldn't wait to destroy my Apoca-tower once I had Architecture done. :yoyo: So Alyssa is using the cow death maker huh? Sneaky... :shiftyeyes: :misspeak: So what's on the agenda for next generation's lifts?
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

THIS IS CRAZY AWESOME :starry:

I've never been interested in Apocalypses ( too many rules! :cover: ) but Pokalypton - with it's ahmazing plot and total winnary - has me inspired!! I'm just, wow, so in love with your story!! :hearts:
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Pokalypton: File 21. Fall of Yadreni Tower / 11-28-14

Post by Chase »

Keika:
Spoiler:
You'll get a lot of answers on what spares are doing, soon ;) (not with this chapter, but soon!)
Honestly, losing the tower felt great :shifty: I think I spent 1/3 of my time playing just trying to get people around the cramped tower (with one staircase on each floor... which they are terrible at sharing!)
I will kind of miss it, though :P
Ani-Mei:
Spoiler:
I know, right? So glad to see it go, although many 'fond' hours were spent playing there...
As for that question, this may be a bit spoilery but... all of them :shifty:
Autumn: Thank you so much! :D I'm glad you like it! :mrgreen: :sly: :plumbob:

New chapter!

There should be a bunch of these coming up in the next couple of weeks. I have 4 more chapters played out. The end of this is within sight! :O

By the way, the house design was inspired by this house! Thought I should credit it somewhere :P

edit: And another update!!

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”