Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Ep. 26 Feb.16th

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Int. 3 Jan. 21

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
I'm actually writing Episode 25 now, it will probably be up at like 3 am since it takes me about that long to write. And yes, there are two left. This Interlude was the unofficial third of those remaining two, if that makes sense at all. Call it the calm before the storm, I hardly believe it's nearly over now, seems like I just started it. But to be honest is has been like 27 months so far, it's hard to believe that I began this on October 1st 2013...wow.
cholliebear

Re: Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Ep. 25 Jan 22n

Post by cholliebear »

In the last two days, I spent all my free time reading all of your chapters. ^.^
I really enjoyed reading this, I especially loved your story and the characters.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

ChollieBear:

Thank you, :hug: I always love getting new readers. My Apocalypse is near and dear to me, I can't help but get attached to those little pixel people. Can't believe it's been over two years playing this, seems like a lot less.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Oh, wow! One chapter to go? Golly!
Spoiler:
What a lovely vacation! It looks like they had a lot of fun, even the grouchy ones.

As for how you get a sunburn in a wetsuit, well, his hands and face weren't covered, and they were what got burned, right? Still, ouchies!

I am afraid for poor Jane! Oh, no! She's so naive and trusting, even that Unsavory Charlatan was able to rob her. What will she do against really powerful foes?

And I'm sure all the forces of good will have to band together to bring down Lucifer and his minions. Oh, boy.

I'm glad that the kids figured out they have to switch their lifts, in time. and no one lost his chance at a LTW. Good. So, Peter goes off blithely thinking the apocalypse is going to end on a breezy note. He has no clue, does he? Oh, dear.

You know, all it would take to really lose this is for all the lifts except Slacker to be done, and then the Slacker-person be fired and/or killed. Oh, brother! I'm nervous!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
Happy-Go-Lucky final heir, a common thing in a challenge like this one. Always makes the surprise that much more unexpected. And if Peter were to lose and/or miss a day of work there's always Jane who can marry him and take Slacker. See? I have options, I have one lift left and a spouse can do it. He got home with four days off before going to work at level 9 so I've been delaying it as long as I can...until the plot Pikachus come and shock me.
Palmer
Mascot
Mascot

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Palmer »

This has been stickied for winning a Golden Plumbob award! In four weeks it'll become a regular topic once more. Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Ep. 26 Feb.16t

Post by Chase »

Congratulations on finishing!!! :D Moved and medaled :mrgreen:
hello! :heartbeat:
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
:party2: Congratulations!!!! *throws confetti and shoots party cannon* Finally over and done. I love seeing all my old favorite sims. I'm gonna read Quest for Peace has soon as the dogs let me. I'm barely sneaking in a couple minutes a night. Yay for Peter and Jane and Castiel and everybody! Got any plans on what you're gonna do next?
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Pony:
Spoiler:
Sleep, after I finish reading willowdanin's Apocalypse on clockwatching. Yeah, I read about others and then feel even better knowing that I finished one too. But sitting here pretty much all day has made me sore. I can't believe it's finally over now either. :faint:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Just read the last one. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Spoiler:
:shakes head at Peter: Well, at least he admits he's selfish. But good grief! OK, sure, it adds to the drama, but BOY! He'd rather wipe out generations worth of work and suffering than even give the others a CHANCE to find and help Jane? I mean, really?! He didn't even give them five minutes! AFTER HE SAID HE WOULD! I am so angry with Peter, I don't really think he DOES deserve that happy ending. But his father does, so he gets to be married. But I hope Jane annoys him.

Not that she would.

Gaaah.

My consolation is that he had to work to re-earn his skills. Although, for Slacker, that's about 10 or 12 points, total, right? With the Bookcase of Education, he could finish in an evening.

Did I mention I'm angry at Peter? And then, after being grounded, he showed up there at the final battle, too. I mean, COME ON! :duck:

Chaos and Anarchy... I'm just not sure about those guys. They don't seem entirely evil. Just really focused on having fun. They didn't even show up to help fight the good guys, so I guess it makes sense they got away with it. And having friends in the family doesn't hurt.

Hooray Angel's Haven! I'm so glad to see it in its full glory!
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
Yeah Peter had some less than stellar moments, spoiled final heir is spoiled. I didn't have the Education bookshelf, Leah took it with her when she left. But it didn't really matter anyway. Jane will keep Peter in line, she knows how to. I like her and I haven't used her since my legacy and that was before it went kablooey so this is like her second chance. And it's finally over, seems like it took forever. But I'm glad I did it.:goodvibes:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Yeah, you did a great job, not just with the challenge, but with the story-telling, as well!

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”