Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Ep. 26 Feb.16th

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Ep. 20 May 8th

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Wow, almost done! I look forward to the next generation growing up.
Spoiler:
Five unlocks! Sweet! It seems so strange to me, waiting so long to lift Adventure. It's one of my favorites, and I always like to get it early, for the career rewards.

That alien baby is going to be beautiful when she grows up, I'm sure.

I don't think that Show Business suppresses Slacker restrictions, but I may be using a different rule set than you, so don't take my word for it. I think I must be, because my rules say that Show Business lift allows for parties, and your sims keep saying they would like to have parties, but can't, so I think we're using different rules. Either way, though, congrats on the lifts! And Natural Science and Artist! Hooray!

So, with the magic coming from all three directions (Dark, Light, Neutral), it looks like quite a battle is gearing up. This is going to be very interesting.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
I rarely use the aspiration rewards so it was not on the priority list for the beginning. Maybe Show Business doesn't suppress Slacker but it seems the Slacker one conflicts with it so I guess call it taking liberties with the rules. I hate having parties anyway so it's not a big deal. :P Now I just need to work out the plan for the last few chapters and the epic battle conflict between Dark, Light, Neutral magic and the demons. Sometimes plot sucks. :faint:
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

Hi :D

Awesome! You're almost done- I could never had let Game go so long. You're good. :highfive:
I can't wait to see how you tie it all up and end it.

I'm still loving the Wings- and Thanks so much for adding my Simself in your game... With Wings :goodvibes: - Woot! :celebration:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Becca:
Spoiler:
Yeah, her simself's name is your user name since at the time I added her you hadn't posted what you wanted to be called so her name is Rflong. Great thing is that if the phone annoys me I can turn it off and that's what I did until the Gamer was lifted, I hated the 4pm whines I got all the time. They had like 75-80 friends thanks to Cain sticking around so long, that only dropped to about 56 after he moved out so I don't need to deal with the incessant ringing of the phone. A little AL feature I've come to love. Almost done, four lifts left, Dance, Slacker, Journalism, and Criminal. Then after that, no idea. >_< We shall see...
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Ep. 21 Aug. 22

Post by Ani-Mei »

It took far too long but the weather has finally chilled enough so that I can use my desktop and not die of heat stroke in my room. I present to you, Episode 21: When The Dam Breaks.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Ooooh! Nice chapter! The drama! The foreshadowing! I love it!
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:

It took a while but I knew it was coming down to the end so I had to set something up for the last generation. Glad to see you still read even if it's been a while since I wrote a chapter. I hate the hot...
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Ep. 22 Oct.16t

Post by MichelleCYoung »

OK, I just read Chapter 22, and WOW! Lots of drama here.
Spoiler:
The final big battle is coming! OH, NO! Seriously, that's gonna be more than hard to stage, and I don't know who's going to survive, and it just may happen that the Dark Prince wins, and at the last moment, the Bringer brings the Apocalypse RIGHT BACK TO THE BEGINNING! AAAAAHHHHH! The suspense!
I'm almost afraid to see these kids grow up.

Excellent chapter.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Ep. 22 Oct.16t

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
Good thing I still have time to work out how and what to stage, I was never very good at it. >_< I will probably turn off the aging until I can figure things out, I need more time damnit, it's too soon!! *panics* Ahem, anyway I am hoping for at least four more chapters that's my goal to end it at 26 like most anime series they have 26 episodes. Thanks for reading.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Ep. 23 Nov. 13

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Great chapter!
Spoiler:
Aww, Agnes is a bully! And I hate the argument that only babies tell their mothers. It's the classic move of a bully to shut down the victim. But you know, if I knew then what I knew now, I certainly WOULD have told, and actually pressed charges, because through me, they learned that their behavior was acceptable to do to others. So, yeah, I do NOT like Agnes.

I'm scared for Peter! And I worry about the sibling rivalry. Ohhhhhh! I'm biting my nails at this point.
ETA: I think Keika had a similar disappearing graves scare in the White Legacy. Good luck, and back up!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Ep. 23 Nov. 13

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
It wasn't Agnes it was John but she's the only girl so she wants to be like her big brother. I like Peter because he looks EXACTLY like Fricorith when he was not vamped. He has the ears so that makes me like him even more. I'm sorry it has to end so soon, I love these guys so much. Anyway, I did extract all my heirs and spares so if I have to I can re-kill elderly Eve to get her grave back I have her extracted. Thanks for stopping in for a read.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Ep. 24 Dec.3rd

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Just read "Body." Wow, they grow up so fast!

OH! I just had a thought.
Spoiler:
If one of the teens has a job in Slacker, because he is destined to lift Slacker, then he can't go to college, and get back into the Slacker career! He'll have to skip college, and stay in his job, but he'll get to start as level 6, if he grows up at the highest teen level, so there's that. That was Luke, right? I thought that was the plan, when he took it, in Mind, but in Body, they were all talking about college, so... Well, things change, right? Maybe destined lifts will get swapped.

I really am glad that the aliens can see the Seraphs and such. Peter doesn't feel so alone.

I feel sorry for Peter. He's been warned that he has to turn to the Dark side, or else his family will pay the price. But what I bet he doesn't realize is that the whole city will pay the price (including his family), if he does! I wish he would talk to an adult about what he sees and hears, rather than his siblings. 1) They have no experience nor wisdom to guide him, and 2) they think that their own experiences are the only real things, and since they don't have the same experiences as he does, they think he's lying. Its so frustrating! And yet, so common. So many children think their parents and grandparents are there to pay the bills and take care of them, but just WON'T go to them for advice and guidance. Which makes no sense to me. But then, I'm older and wiser, now, and would go to my Mom in a heartbeat, if I had some problem like that, and needed advice and guidance. She's experienced and wise Which I now know, because I now know some of the experiences she had, which she didn't tell me about when I was a kid, because I was "too young" or something, but DANG!

It's weird, isn't it? The more we find out how human our parents are, and how many mistakes they made, the more we respect them? But when we're young, and think "They never made a mistake like this," (which they totally DID! but don't admit to), we think they wouldn't understand, and we don't truly respect them, in their pedestal-perfection.

Well, two chapters left, and I can only hope Peter will have at least one heart-to-heart with one of his older and wiser relatives. Like his grandparents. Before they die. Fingers crossed!
It's really coming down to the wire, now, and I'm excited and nervous, and soon to be disappointed that it's over, and there will be no more to read, and SO MUCH CONFLICT! My heart can't make up its mind on whether it wants you to finish, or not. :#1:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
I may have to swap them out, somehow I overlooked the fact that they can't take it again...Oi so many rules so many oversights. :duh: Good thing they haven't left college yet huh? Even if they never quit or got fired from it...not sure how that would work if they went to college. But I still do want Agnes to take Dance and Peter to do Criminal, I'll have to see if those were the jobs they had as teens or if I just put them in any random unlocked career, can't remember what I did now. :pan: Well so much for finishing it in December, things get in the way but maybe I can do it before my apocalegaversary...unless that's passed already.
EDIT:
Spoiler:
I just looked at the LJ post date for my Prologue part one, it says October 1st 2013, so it's already been two years!! I totally missed that!! :misspeak: :dizzy:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Spoiler:
Yeah, it's REALLY hard to keep things straight, with so many restrictions, even with most of them unlocked.

Too bad about missing the anniversary, but don't feel bad. It's only two years, right? Some of theses things last for much longer.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Int. 3 Jan. 21

Post by Ani-Mei »

This time I have an Interlude for you! It's necessary to read before Episode 25 because, reasons. (Also I had too many pictures for just one episode)
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Where Angels Fear to Tread: An Apocalypse Int. 3 Jan. 21

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Oh, nice interlude!
Spoiler:
even with all the drama, they all partnered up. And Peter's just annoyingly sneaky about it, isn't he?

Poor John. I worry about him. And his fiancee scares me.

As does that Charlie Rune! In fact, a few of those mates are giving me the willies. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but... Yeah, they give me the willies.
So, we have another chapter coming up soon? Only, what, two left? Or do you have three planned? Boy, it's really coming down to the line, now, isn't it?

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”