Apocalypse Challenge

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Bexx87
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Great Britain

Post Counts

Apocalypse Challenge

Post by Bexx87 »

So this is my attempt at doing the apocalypse challenge and blogging it:
University
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SIMAPOPULASf
I am back from the underground of MH
Proud owner of
Custom Blog Website: http://www.simapopulas.co.uk
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Apocalypse Challenge

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Is there a way to view this without logging into LiveJournal? Not all of us have LJ accounts.

Yaaaay! Another apocalypser!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Twilightoutside

Post Counts

Post by Twilightoutside »

Only the Uni chapter requires 'the login', the others can be accessed fine, in fact the uni chapter doesn't seem to exist, if you try to go backwards on livejournal, you never see it.

Were the pictures taken with the ingame camera in low setting (they look pretty blurry.)?

And are you using the rules from here? Or a lighter or different version? Just asking, because since you're apparently playing with Uni, you have to remember the NatSci Rule, that doesn't allow house on the ground = either foundation or at least 4 stilts. The little toaster oven also goes against the culinary restriction, and the boy friend before topping the career.... :sorry:

Still, I enjoyed the read, because this challenge so far feels like it was really hard, both on the Sims and the player... and poor little Lou being all alone at this point... sooo sad... :cryingeyes:

- Good luck! :hug:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Too bad I can't read about the university experience.
Spoiler:
WOW! I just binge-read all six chapters, and you very nearly lost the whole challenge with that fire, there! :jawdrop:

I'm not sure which rule set you're using, but whatever it is, it's very apocalyptic, with not being allowed to spend your money or use a toilet more than once a day, so I won't correct your rule-usage, and just say, what a challenge! Your poor founder and spouse. Well, Gen 2 should manage to survive until she can grow up and start on her own generation. May I recommend sticking to uncooked food from now on? Cereal or lunch meat sandwiches? I think you're likely to get a fire every day from the grill, if it's inside, but the stove is dangerous, too, without the cooking skill. Frankly, if I lived there, I'd just go off hot food.

I look forward to your teen starting over with the first lift. For all practical purposes, the first chapter was just backstory, while you set up your "real founder."
Good luck!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”