Basara, an Apocalypse: Chapter 1.0 [3/19/15]

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Iya

Post Counts

Basara, an Apocalypse: Chapter 1.0 [3/19/15]

Post by Iya »

This is my first time attempting this challenge. I hope I can somehow finish it. Let's just wait and see. :goodvibes:
But all those rules and restrictions though.... YIKES! :dizzy: Thank goodness for Phaenoh's Realistic/Tiered Variant rule mods!
If you notice me breaking any rules (since Phaenoh could only cover so much), please let me know. :D

[align=center]Image[/align]1.0 Prologue / 1.1 The World Came Crashing Down - Medicine / 1.2* / 1.3*[/b]
*I am way ahead ingame and still need to post these chapters. I also want to note that it's been over two years since I touched this particular challenge, so I'll do my best to recall why I took these pictures. :headache:

[align=center]Image[/align]2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3[/b]

Restrictions Lifted :celebration: [spoiler]Restrictions Lv. 1: Safety, Shelter & Food
Hopelessness - Sarasa McKnight, Founder
Medical - Sarasa McKnight, Founder

Extras:
Spoilers! Proceed with caution.
Family Tree
Spreadsheet w. Restrictions Details
[/spoiler]
Last edited by Iya on August 13th, 2017, 9:06 am, edited 24 times in total.
ImageImage
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Basara, an Apocalypse: Prologue 3/15/15

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Nice beginning. I see that it's Pre-apocalypse, so the rules about flowers and dating and networking and all that don't yet apply. I started to read the rules, but there were a few differences, and I didn't want to confuse myself on what rules apply to my apocalypse, so I stopped reading. I have to keep them straight in my head, after all. So, I'm just going to trust that you are playing according to your rules, and just read and enjoy your story.
Spoiler:
Medical is a good first lift! It's sooooo hard to raise children who can't do their homework because they stink. The social worker just looms at you. Good luck!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Iya

Post Counts

Post by Iya »

MichelleCYoung wrote:Nice beginning. I see that it's Pre-apocalypse, so the rules about flowers and dating and networking and all that don't yet apply. I started to read the rules, but there were a few differences, and I didn't want to confuse myself on what rules apply to my apocalypse, so I stopped reading. I have to keep them straight in my head, after all. So, I'm just going to trust that you are playing according to your rules, and just read and enjoy your story.
Spoiler:
Medical is a good first lift! It's sooooo hard to raise children who can't do their homework because they stink. The social worker just looms at you. Good luck!
LOL. I'm glad you're enjoying. yeah, when i started this, I was decided to not read the other rules too because I was afraid to be confused. So I understand. I have to say, there's a lot of things that are different. I broke a few rules, mainly because I didn't pay attention enough. Now everytime I want my sim to do something, I have to double check first. :duh:
Spoiler:
in this version, kids don't go to school until Education is lifted. In fact, the mod prevents the buses from coming. I figured I'll lifted it first since Sarasa rolled it for her LTW. But it was a good one. Now I don't have to watch screaming toddlers. :D
ImageImage
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Spoiler:
the mod prevents the bus from coming, at all? So, no elementary school, either? WOW!

Actually, that would mean that you're not in much danger of losing your children to the social worker for hygiene, but without the school lunches, you're in more danger of losing them for starvation, so I'm not sure if I like that, or not.
Now I'm really curious to see how this plays out.
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Iya

Post Counts

Re: Basara, an Apocalypse: Chapter 01, 3/19/15

Post by Iya »

Chapter One update. Enjoy! :drinks:
ImageImage
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Nice segue into the apocalypse! I really like how you set up the backstory. There's good story-telling, and some interesting characters, with smooth progression through the plot.

Also, I LOVE those stairs! Where did you get those stairs? Are they from Freetime or Apartment Life?
Iya

Post Counts

Post by Iya »

I'm so glad you're enjoying this. This challenge is very addicting and challenging, but I love how it's plotting out.

The stairs are from Inge's Simlogical. You can get them here. This is one of my most favorite stairs to use.
ImageImage
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Oh, I love Simlogical! Her school is my favorite.

Unfortunately, CC destroyed my current incarnation of the game, so I'm playing vanilla. But when I upgrade... Ah, then!

Thanks for the link!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”