Villains or heroes? [13th October 2013] (On Hiatus)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Villains or heroes? [13th October 2013] (On Hiatus)

Post by katrisims »

Dear fellow simmers,

This is my plotty Apocalypse challenge attempt and a spinoff to my Alphabet Legacy challenge, The Bookacy family Alphabet Adventures. However, if you wish, the Apocalypse can be read independently. It suffices to know that the founder, Salahuddin Chamcha, is the long time antagonist of the legacy, and when this story starts, he's in jail.

The same warning applies as with the alphabetacy (quoted from my DW):
Be warned: I started the alphabetacy in 2007 when I was much younger and had more time than today. Then I was hit by adulthood and responsibilities, a truckload of plot, the brilliant idea to play the whole neighborhood, and the desire to play and write other things. So these days, story updates are a pretty rare occurrence, but I do intend to keep going, however slow my progress might be.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy the story!

(Edit 21st October 2018: I have not forgotten about the apocalypse, it's merely been run over by my other challenges and real life. So I suppose I can say this one is on hiatus, has been for a long while. I do intend to get back to it eventually, I'm currently thinking about what to do with it.)

Salahuddin Chamcha has a curious, lifelike dream where he is in a place called Strangetown. He finds some friends, the love of his dream-life... And then disaster strikes. Can Salahuddin and his family be the heroes of Strangetown, or will the villains win the day?

Guest appearances by Marielle Hutchins (dicreasy), Cypress Vetinari (docnerd), Seth Jaypalan and Rodney Jalowitz (mzyra).

Generation 1: Salahuddin and Bim
Prologue: The Multiverse and the Warehouse
Chapter 1: Hope for the Hopeless

Restrictions lifted:
Spoiler:
Salahuddin: Intelligence
Last edited by katrisims on October 21st, 2018, 11:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Villains or heroes? [13th October 2013]

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Oh, boy! I know I read this before, long ago, from some other site, so I'm happy to see you continuing it here. Very plotty and the villains are deliciously sneaky. I look forward to the next chapter.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Villains or heroes? [13th October 2013]

Post by katrisims »

Hi there, and welcome! :wave: I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the story. :) It's been very plotty indeed, that's part of the reason why it's updating at such a slow speed. But, we're determined to trot along.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”