Goth Alphabetacy [5/28/2018]

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Goth Alphabetacy [5/28/2018]

Post by simsterlyrock »

I've started a new 'hood with all premades (as founders and townies) and one of the families is my latest attempt at an alphabetacy, using Cassandra Goth as my founder. If you follow me on Tumblr, you'll have seen all of this already, but I wanted to be able to post links here on Boolprop as well, so I've started to post the same updates on my livejournal. I'm actually doings things differently, so I'll post a link to each generation once everything has posted. I play fairly often, so it shouldn't actually take too long for each generation. You can always follow me on Tumblr to see everything faster.

UPDATES
Generation One: Cassandra & Crystal

Generation Two: Amelia & ???
Generation Two Spares

EXTRAS
Family Tree
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Goth Alphabetacy [5/28/2018]

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Cassandra Goth is a great founder. Her mom gets so much attention. It's great to see her a star. Frankly it's great to see all the premades getting to ham it up. I never play them, I should more. Apollo is a cutie. Are you doing a whole BACC on Tumblr? I might have to break down and actually make a Tumblr to follow you.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Goth Alphabetacy [5/28/2018]

Post by simsterlyrock »

Pony:

It's not an actual BACC, just a 'hood with some of my favorite premades because I wanted to have one easy place to play the challenges I want to attempt. So other than rules for each challenge, there aren't any rules on unlocking community lots or jobs or anything like that. It's just a for fun 'hood with a specific challenge per family.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”