The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated October 6, 2018

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated June 9, 2017!

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Just got caught up again. This is so much fun!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Audrey
United States of America

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated June 9, 2017!

Post by Audrey »

YES! New chapters make my heart happy.
Spoiler:
It's too bad the carnival business didn't work! Those are some seriously cool rides and other CC.
Jihoon with his crazy sunburn made me cackle so loud I woke up my fiancé! :lol:
I am sure I'm not the only one who is seriously curious about a Tiffany-Tank and Tiffany-Johnny Smith baby! Those genetics :eek:
OMG I am so glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks of names randomly while I'm eating something...can't tell you how many times I've named a child or pet in the Sims after Apples, Peanuts, Burgers and once even a pack of Andes Mints. :rotfl:
I sure am sad I missed the heir poll, but it looks like the one I'd vote for won anyway :D
Great updates! Can't wait for more! :celebration:
In Progress Challenges:
The Ugly Truth ISBI | Next up: A Strangetown Playthrough?
Sims 2 Simself (Family aspiration, 4/6/4/5/6)
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated October 29, 2017

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Spoiler:
"over-perceptive cop instincts" :spin:
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated October 29, 2017

Post by theoddcatlady »

I remember reading the original Uglacy SO MANY TIMES back when I was a tiny teen and found the exchange had so many fun legacy stories. So glad Uglacy 2.0 exists :D
Candi0207

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated June 2, 2018

Post by Candi0207 »

Thanks everyone! I know it's been a while, but I finally updated. I need to get caught up on your stories too. Love this forum.
Anya

Post by Anya »

It's back! Yay!
Spoiler:
I am so glad I didn't go for Family Breed in my Uglacy. Dealing with the Household of No Nice Points is tricky enough already.

Louise's sunburn looks like pink spray paint... *snicker*

Gotta love how the one Romance SIm in the household immediately hands the baby off to the rest of 'em. At this rate, Louise could give Samara a run for her Worst Mom Ever money!
Mutation Central: An Uglacy
Winner of two Golden Plumbobs!
ImageImage

Oceanview BACC
A city built on rock and roll... and furious exploitation of Open for Business.
Wealth-boom strategy, heavy character focus, and ridiculously cute aliens.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Yay! An update! And I really ought to take notes as I read, for comments. Suffice it to say that it was hilarious!
Spoiler:
Nothing says noble and cultured like an Uglacy.

That one I actually copied and kept on the clipboard for teh comments!

Also, Puke?! LOL!
I'm so glad to see you back. I was missing the Uglacy action. And our favorite Gage gets more screen time! Huzzah! Always a pleasure watching him make sales.
Avenie

Post Counts

Post by Avenie »

Amazing! I remember reading the original Uglacy back in the day of Shoo Flee. I loved the Sims 3 explanation, and I love that the Uglacies are as dysfunctional as ever.
MaxiBuckle

Post by MaxiBuckle »

I just read the Prologue and it is brilliant! I am looking forward to hours of reading pleasure. Thank you!
Audrey
United States of America

Post by Audrey »

I am so glad you are continuing this!! Brings back so many memories and your writing style and the dysfunction are as hilarious as ever!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!
In Progress Challenges:
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

i've been binge reading and honestly i fee like my soul has healed.
ps bc i've been gone for such a long time i just noticed my simself is here omg :O
i also need to update my simself i have chaaaaanged xDD
Avenie

Post Counts

Post by Avenie »

nicholaplaysthesims wrote: i also need to update my simself i have chaaaaanged xDD
Oh man, same. Plus, since I was a teenager during the original uglacy, my makeup choices and hairstyle make for some hefty cringe.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: The REAL Uglacy is back! Updated October 6, 2018

Post by MichelleCYoung »

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TACKLEHUGS! You're back! :hug:
Spoiler:
OMG, this chapter was WELL worth the wait! I hurt myself laughing at this. Ao many parts, too. I think the best line is "Precious little asshole," but it was definitely a close run.

Also, Holy PlumBob, I MUST HAVE THAT SHIRT! It's all lies, and propaganda, readers. I don't have a clue how to make a shirt in the sims. I could sew one in real life, but not in the sims. All the rest, of course, is spot on accuracy in journalism. Carry on, Candi.

SHIRRRRRT! :party2:

And you have got to send your sims downtown, because I must see that business! Wheeee!

The kids are too cute. I really hope the last one grows up "well," because right now, it's practically a prettacy. What happened to the Gage genes? Granted, they have a lot to compete against, but still... Maybe they need to drink some of that Gage Mojo. What? It's a perfume, and you don't drink it? Well, maybe it would help, anyway.

I didn't know they could scrub floors, let alone dirt! Wow! I have to leave my sims on free will more often. Not during an apocalypse, maybe, but more often.
Oh, golly I was just SO happy to see this! I have really missed this legacy, and to have you back is so wonderful! All is right with the world!
Candi0207

Post by Candi0207 »

I'm glad you liked it. Yes, Gage has a store now, Mojo Manor, but I didnt get to introduce it this chapter. And I dont want to give away too much but Goopy is doing the fashion end of it. :cheeky: It will show up in the next chapter. And your sim really does seem infaturiated with Gage.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

:rotfl:

Oh, I can just picture it, now! Goopy and Gage together. My eyes will bleed, and I will love every minute of it.

Is that a typo, or a new portmanteau of infatuated and infuriated? It works! I'm sure I'll be very infaturiated when I see him working his mojo on other sims.

Please tell me you'll make some of the Gage fashion available for download? I need that shirt! Also, any other Gage-fashion you show. I Must HAVE IT! Pleeeeeeease? :begging: :begging: :begging: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I now find myself in the awkward position of being back on a Mac, for who know's how long, while my PC is (hopefully) fixed. And so, of course, I have to start a new apocalypse, and I MUST HAVE THAT SHIRT! Does it come in men's sizes? Teens? Children? Toddlers? Can I dress my whole GageFamily in it? Because if I can, I haz plaaaaanz.
Little White Comet
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: littlewhitecomet
Origin ID: LittleWhiteComet
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Little White Comet »

Spoiler:
I'm all caught up now!
My simself is popping up more than I thought she would, but I'm sort of glad she's managed to avoid Gage's strange charm so far XD
I love Louise as your heir, while I loved Tiffany she was a splitting image of her father. Louise is a nice blend of both parents, and Chucky is so cute in an uglacy way.
Well done for completing Louise's LTW though, that's one of the ones I've never managed to do without getting the sim caught cheating.
Can't wait for the next one!
Peanutbutter

Post Counts

Post by Peanutbutter »

Aaah this was amazing :D:D
Spoiler:
I recently read the orignal Uglacy through for the first time, so this was a treat to find. Laughed so hard through the whole thing. I want to download Gage!!

You're about as good as playing the Sims as I am LOL!

The dogs sound really annoying, though I laughed at Puke the dog.

Why is TS2 so glitch-prone?? I have a huge folder of mods and stuff just to stop it.

TS2- Compact Legacy Upd 10th Apr 20 | Sweetheart Legacy Completed!
Widespot Never Knew What Hit It! Upd 22nd Dec | Be A Flamingo Among Pigeons Upd 3rd Jan

TS3- Party On My Lawn! Upd 8th Jan

Other stuff- Simblr :: Dreamwidth :: MTS downloads

calientequeen
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: cafffy
Origin ID: rachellaaaa
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by calientequeen »

So I read the entirety of this last night and it is amazing! You and your sims are so funny, I can't wait to see more! *goes to read your old stuff now*
Audrey
United States of America

Post by Audrey »

Ahh I’m so happy you updated! Your writing never gets old!
In Progress Challenges:

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”