Mutation Central: An Uglacy

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
snazzle
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rindoodle

Post Counts

Re: Mutation Central: An Uglacy

Post by snazzle »

*withdrawal* LOL I can only assume you've been busy crawling the finest literature for names worthy of Renesmee's generation. ;)
Anya

Post by Anya »

@snazzle: That, and I've recently undergone a bit of a free-time-reduction by getting a job. I do have some VERY fun plans for Renesmee's generation, though.
Winner of two Golden Plumbobs!
ImageImage

Oceanview BACC
A city built on rock and roll... and furious exploitation of Open for Business.
Wealth-boom strategy, heavy character focus, and ridiculously cute aliens.
snazzle
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rindoodle

Post Counts

Post by snazzle »

Oh no, not the dreaded... real life? LOL I'll be eagerly awaiting an update whenever you can get to it. :)
Anya

Post by Anya »

At long last, we have Chapter 9: Alienception.

Here's a little meme-ified sneak preview...
Spoiler:
Winner of two Golden Plumbobs!
ImageImage

Oceanview BACC
A city built on rock and roll... and furious exploitation of Open for Business.
Wealth-boom strategy, heavy character focus, and ridiculously cute aliens.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

I just got all caught up.
Spoiler:
OMG, I love this. It feels like the old days in the golden age of the Sims 2. I about died laughing. I can't wait to see what more Reneesmee gets up to in college.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

OMG! Alienception is hilarious!

Also, I loved "horrifying sack-shaped arm tumour" and the totally not poisoned groceries!

You have such a fun writing style! I LOVE this story!

Do you think you'll have 2nd/3rd cousins marrying each other?
Spoiler:
I believe you chose my favorite mis-spelling of a protagonist's name, ever. I mean, it's really bad when the ONLY correct letters in the names are the vowels. Not just "right letters, wrong place," but wrong letters entirely. LOVE it! Egogy MUST stay in this house!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Candi0207

Post by Candi0207 »

Spoiler:
So much to say here! First of all I loved your legacy. Your founder Dick Uglacy was hilarous. The name alone is perfect. He looks like a wannabe Don Lothario. His face looks like he's been constantly sucking on lemons. Robyn was the perfect blend of Sandy and Lakshmi, two of the best Uglacy spouses ever to screw up a gene pool. And both the boys did turn out ugly, so well done. Lol, at finding both Gage's dad and Don the Zombie. And I am so touched that you took the time to make Don the old fashion way. It definitely brought back good memories. Hargrid reminds me of the band members from ZZ top. Renesmee is just plain scrary and what Bella and Edwards daughter could only hope to be. You do realize she needs some glitter sprinkled all over her to make her a true Cullen. Great story, I read all your chapters, and I shall be back.
Avenie

Post Counts

Post by Avenie »

How have I missed this? I love your stories!
Spoiler:
They're all so dysfunctional! I love your naming theme, and that you're attempting some of the mini-challenges like black sheep. Good luck!

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”