The Renaissance Legacy - Chapter 4.06

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
kgcowbelle

The Renaissance Legacy - Chapter 4.06

Post by kgcowbelle »

I've been working on this legacy for few years now and have been writing quite a lengthy chronicle of their lives. The journey of the Moretti family begins in Florence, Italy, c. 1480 with the founder, having recently lost his fortune, starting his bloodline anew in the hopes of raising his descendants to greatness.

The story will follow the line of a traditional patriarchal, ten-generation legacy, but my writing does get significantly more story-driven as the chapters pass. Just cut me some slack on the first few chapters. :duck:

Generation One:
Chapter 1.01
Chapter 1.02
Chapter 1.03
Chapter 1.04
Chapter 1.05

Generation Two:
Chapter 2.01
Chapter 2.02 A
Chapter 2.02 B
Holiday Chapter
Chapter 2.03
Chapter 2.04

Generation Three:
Chapter 3.01
Interlude: Tina
Chapter 3.02
Interlude: Leonardo
Chapter 3.03
Chapter 3.04 A
Chapter 3.04 B
Chapter 3.05
Chapter 3.06
Chapter 3.07
Chapter 3.08
Chapter 3.09A
Chapter 3.09B

Generation Four:
Chapter 4.01
Chapter 4.02
Chapter 4.03
Chapter 4.04A
Chapter 4.04B
Chapter 4.05
Chapter 4.06 New!

Extras:
Chapters 1.4-Christmas on slideshare
Giac's College Days
Letters Part One
Letters Part Two
More Letters

Family Tree

I hope you enjoy reading!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Renaissance Legacy - Chapter 4.06

Post by Teresa »

Sorry I haven't commented sooner. Reading this reminds me how much I like the infants in Sims 2. What are you using to pose them? I love the hand holding with the little ones.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Simsimity

Post Counts

Post by Simsimity »

Spoiler:
Wow, what a great job you are doing! I read the whole thing in one go - great job! I don't have the patience to pose sims for stories...too much work for me! So many things I want to know, like who killed Carlos?! There were many other things as well - can't wait to read more!
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
kgcowbelle

Post by kgcowbelle »

Teresa wrote:Sorry I haven't commented sooner. Reading this reminds me how much I like the infants in Sims 2. What are you using to pose them? I love the hand holding with the little ones.
I looove the infants too! They're so wiggly and cute! I haven't really found anything to pose them with yet. I pose the adults and then move them around with OMSPs until it looks like they're being interacted with. As for the toddlers, there some really good poseboxes out there for them. I don't remember exactly which ones I used for the most recent chapter, but you can check out here, here, and here. I get most of mine from those sources.
Simsimity wrote:
Spoiler:
Wow, what a great job you are doing! I read the whole thing in one go - great job! I don't have the patience to pose sims for stories...too much work for me! So many things I want to know, like who killed Carlos?! There were many other things as well - can't wait to read more!
Thank you!! :heart: :heart: :heart: It takes a lot of effort to get it all posed and written so I'm really glad that people take the time to read it and like it!!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”